Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

honestly I think it's how you put them on or off that does it. none of my 11s have ANY hint of issues with the 23... even my cdp.

nah bro ... i dont even pull the back when putting on xi but those cdp's wore off in under a wear if you take your shoes off & on thru out the day

Originally passed on release date, but then copped during a restock in January. When I got them I wasn't really impressed by the overall quality and feel, so I sold them and put the extra money towards Royals.

For anyone who has had these since December (or from the 1st restock) and has worn them several times, have you experienced the "23" peeling off of the back like the CDP 11s? The 23 on my CDP 11 are almost gone and I wear them once in a blue moon because they started to peel back in 2009 shortly after they released. I might buy a 2012 pair to keep on ice til I destroy my CDP but I know that Jordans are not made like they used to be pre 2007.
I got mine on the last restock and have only wore it once, which was on court, and have noticed the right shoe has some very slight cracking on the 23.

For anyone who has had these since December (or from the 1st restock) and has worn them several times, have you experienced the "23" peeling off of the back like the CDP 11s? The 23 on my CDP 11 are almost gone and I wear them once in a blue moon because they started to peel back in 2009 shortly after they released. I might buy a 2012 pair to keep on ice til I destroy my CDP but I know that Jordans are not made like they used to be pre 2007.

I've probably worn mine about 12 times. They still look brand new.

nope i have a pair from 12-21 and its perfect. 23 has no peeling.

Mine hasn`t either but i see my concords trying to peel.

Got mine on the first restock a couple of months ago, worn at least a dozen times, 23 still looks new. My Concords from 2011 have some very light cracking on the 23, but I have worn them on court serveral times, plus a lot of off court.

ended up trading Wheat 13s with no box for these worn twice with OG everything. Definietly was a good day. In my opinion the Quality is better than the CDPs

wheats are weak. I wouldn't touch those with a pixie stick.
sat on sales racks back in the day just like the grey toes.

^^^ I'm a sucker for xiiis too. Sucker enough to buy those white/grey/uni blue ones that dropped with the grey toes :smh:

there are very few known 13s I wouldn't buy lol. I would buy grey toes, wheats, and those white/grey/uni blue if they came back lol

Who said Wheats R weak... Yall gonna learn today....
I love 13s but that colorway doesnt work for me. Looks like mustard
sick.gif

Who said Wheats R weak... Yall gonna learn today....
Ummm......They are weak!!! An as someone who owns them....that smooth leather with creases is NOT attractive!!! I only bought them cause I love the XIII an it was the First CW they retro'd!!!!

Back
Top Bottom