Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I was finally able to wear my XI's today and they were nice!

It did, however, make me realize how worn my ever so loved Space Jams are 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Question about CDP Bred XI's. Wearing them now for the 3rd time. Will they ever get comfortable? They are very stiff and a little snug on the pinkie toe.

Question about CDP Bred XI's. Wearing them now for the 3rd time. Will they ever get comfortable? They are very stiff and a little snug on the pinkie toe.

Yeah I had the same problems, the quality on the CDP XI's is pretty bad. But they did get more comfortable after they broke in. One other thing be careful with the 23 on the back, the CDP's had problems with it peeling off. It happened to my pair after only a couple wears, I had to peel it all off because it looked like crap.

^^^CDP ae the only black/red 11's Ive owned and worn. Ive worn them multiple times and i feel their pretty comfortable. I def. feel they are a 0.5 size small. My true 10.5, I have these i an 11. The damn peeling of the 23 is ugly though, lol

Yeah I had the same problems, the quality on the CDP XI's is pretty bad. But they did get more comfortable after they broke in. One other thing be careful with the 23 on the back, the CDP's had problems with it peeling off. It happened to my pair after only a couple wears, I had to peel it all off because it looked like crap.

Ok coo. I just need to break them in. Yea I haven't worn them with pants. Will the 23 still come off no matter what?

I'm not sure, I wore pants so I guess that helped it peel off. You might be alright if you only rock them with shorts.

^^^CDP ae the only black/red 11's Ive owned and worn. Ive worn them multiple times and i feel their pretty comfortable. I def. feel they are a 0.5 size small. My true 10.5, I have these i an 11. The damn peeling of the 23 is ugly though, lol

I had the 01 bred's and I don't remember them being so stiff.

I had the 01 bred's and I don't remember them being so stiff.

All the 2000 - 2001 retro XI's were less stiff, much more comfortable and had more padding. Also they fit more TTS whereas the newer retros seem to fit .5 smaller. I actually sold my DS pairs of recent retro Concords, SJ's, and CG XI's because of all these reasons stated.

All the 2000 - 2001 retro XI's were less stiff, much more comfortable and had more padding. Also they fit more TTS whereas the newer retros seem to fit .5 smaller. I actually sold my DS pairs of recent retro Concords, SJ's, and CG XI's because of all these reasons stated.

I posted these before but some comparison pics on the shape of 2001s vs 2012s

I prefer the 2001 shape. The 2012 seem to have a more "boot like" shape this time around

Last edited:
I've rocked them with both pants and shorts. I think it's mostly due to the ankle bends and the upper part of the material creasing. Only one of my shoes have been affected thought, the right one.

I was going to do the same, but decided to just wear them and maybe as time goes on they would get more comfortable. I love the shoes but they fit like a new pair of work boots.

They'll probably just release them in a few years and call them Bred 11 OG with the earlier cut and slightly better materials. Throw a $250 price tag on 'em and call it a day. Those '01s are nice.

help guys. So ive worn my bred 11s twice and there in great shape like new but I was offered a trade for them. Dont know if I shoudl do it. heres the trade:

My Bred 11s (worn twice)

For

DS 18s White/Red with OG box and towel. + 80$

yeah or no!?!?

help guys. So ive worn my bred 11s twice and there in great shape like new but I was offered a trade for them. Dont know if I shoudl do it. heres the trade:

My Bred 11s (worn twice)

For

DS 18s White/Red with OG box and towel. + 80$

yeah or no!?!?
DO IT!!!!!

Do it. You can Bred 11s all day long. Not so much DS 18s.

Its up to you though whether or not you like the 18.

Last edited:
Do it. You can Bred 11s all day long. Not so much DS 18s.

Its up to you though whether or not you like the 18.
Yeah Thats why aswell I know I can find some bred 11s on the low here are plenty still going around. Im going to have to jump on this deal i love the 18s too so I guess its a good deal...

Back
Top Bottom