Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

2012 Breds?   Seems too good to be true.  SJs aren't grey market...are they?

Trade of the year for sure.
yea 2012 Breds. These SJ are legit because I camped out with the guy who bought them during the GR in 2009 at FNL. He couldn't cop any Bred 11s so he traded his 2nd pair of SJ for my 2nd pair of Breds 

I didn't put GM in that post. Someone altered it 

Last edited:
Price check on these nowadays?

My boy just got a DS pair for 250.

I sold my Vnds for 225. Tripled up, so I was happy to unload a pair. Plus, I picked the 2 shoes with most flaws and wore them / sold. Ie excess glue and weird cut on white midsole

My boy just got a DS pair for 250.

I sold my Vnds for 225. Tripled up, so I was happy to unload a pair. Plus, I picked the 2 shoes with most flaws and wore them / sold. Ie excess glue and weird cut on white midsole

I did the exact thing... kept the flawless pairs, sold the vnds

I did the exact thing... kept the flawless pairs, sold the vnds

How much did u sell yours for? Was originally trying to get 300 for DS pair and 250 for Vnds. But highest dude would go was 225. He originally offered me 250 for my DS. Told him no thx an he settled for the Vnds

How much did u sell yours for? Was originally trying to get 300 for DS pair and 250 for Vnds. But highest dude would go was 225. He originally offered me 250 for my DS. Told him no thx an he settled for the Vnds

Mine are on the bay sitting at $200 with couple a days left...

Vnds are selling for $230 - $250 on the bay but you have to eat that 10% sales charge.

Last edited:
reason why i asked for a price check last week was because I just scored on a DS pair of these for $180. Gotta love craigslist..

you just quoted yourself
laugh.gif

I just saw that. My bad. :smh: :lol:

Retro Jordan releases for 10 Days! Only @ our new Kings Plaza store in Brooklyn. Tomorrow's release: Retro 11 'Bred' RESTOCK

which store by the way? my sister lives in brooklyn and maybe I can get her to check it out for me

i have a good feeling its the new champs store since i just saw an instagram post of a restock on crimson 3s, fire red 3s, green glow 4s, and playoff 8s there in the past few days

its the champs on the second floor. its new so its not on the directory. good luck to people going to cop tomorrow.

find this hard to believe. shoes retailed for 185. nice come up if true/real.

100 percent legit. Had an LC done here and 3-4 people confirmed it's authenticity. Dude I bought it from didn't seem like a sneaker head so I guess he doesn't know the values of his shoes. Same guy I bought DS cdp taxi 12s without the box for $120.

Retro Jordan releases for 10 Days! Only @ our new Kings Plaza store in Brooklyn. Tomorrow's release: Retro 11 'Bred' RESTOCK
Has anyone called? I read on their Twitter they are giving out wristbands. I don't see how that possible to do on the day they will be selling them. Does anyone know the procedure? 

No doubt. You can low ball/haggle with anything. Worst anyone can say to your offer is no. If someone wants/needs the money bad enough they just might accept it. Very nice pickup J3rm00. You even got em 'tax free' lol

LOL seriously man if there desperate in need for money then they might just say yes, like homeboi said worst they can say is no

Whats the wristband situation? I dont wanna go there in middle of the night for no reason

Back
Top Bottom