Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Their air randy/sole up specials

I've seen both on a few different Taobao shops. Heck, you could probably message for a special request to have your favorite number on the back!!

Last edited:
Lol kobe 8 thread is bigger

KOBE...?IS THAT YOU???

kobe 8 is about a whole line.This is just a single model of a line.SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?Best sneaker ever.Isay it and ill say it again.Jordan xi is my favourite sneaker all time.Give us 50 million pairs JB.I dont give a ****.Im gonna wear mine every single time just adoring them.;p)

Last edited:
Question, do all retail pairs come with a stamp inside the box? GMs don't and that's the only way I can tell them apart.

Last edited:
really? I've resold a total of 12 pairs since rd. Hit up craigslist. I see some going for like 240 ds
I heard they hit the outlets at one time. But the bred Ivs are going for 225 and, I heard the bred XIIS were goin for about the same price... maybe it has something to do with... I have no idea 
roll.gif

Yah. The b grades hit the outlets over in socal. I love these shoes. Still haven't even worn it. Yiiiiiiu.

Heads up to the people that shop in Sunset Brooklyn jimmy sportswear on 54 street.

My friend picked up some "grey market/early release" jordan xi there.

Last edited:
Can someone help me? I've never bought Jordan XI before and I want to buy a pair online but I'm not sure about sizing...

In the XIII's He got Game and the V Grapes, I fit a size 10, should I also be a 10 for the 2012 XI breds?? Thank you!

Can someone help me? I've never bought Jordan XI before and I want to buy a pair online but I'm not sure about sizing...

In the XIII's He got Game and the V Grapes, I fit a size 10, should I also be a 10 for the 2012 XI breds?? Thank you!

i would say size 10.5 in them. they run small for me

I wear a size 10 as well. The two you mentioned fit TTS for me. You should be fine. Some wide footers have gone a half size up in 11's.

I just grabbed another pair a couple of days ago for $220 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom