Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

are all verified Winner's Circle members automatically receiving the email?  or will some members be eliminated at this point in the rsvp? 
All verified WC's members automatically receiving the email , no one is eliminated right now .

No work tomorrow, im driving all over my area, hitting every spot by me. Most of em around here are doing raffels. Hopefully I luck out on at least one...
Come hell or high water, I'm gettin me a pair for retail.

No work tomorrow, im driving all over my area, hitting every spot by me. Most of em around here are doing raffels. Hopefully I luck out on at least one...
Come hell or high water, I'm gettin me a pair for retail.
Raffles start Sunday though?

Wondering what the procedure is for GS in this draft. They aren't an option when entering, and my local FNL won't provide me with any information. Does anyone have any idea about this?

The FNL raffle seems so poorly executed. Instead of forcing you to select your preferred location, they should just let you enter the draft for stores within a 20 mile radius and pull names base on where people live and their requested size. Or do the physical raffle ticket like Footlocker and their affiliates. That way it guarantees that every size is accounted for and gives customers the best chance of winning. FNL employees and their customer service always say how they always put their customers first, are less shady than Footlocker, etc. I'm going to bet there will be a lot of unclaim pairs after the 8-10 am window is over. Personally, I feel they are the worst retailer from an operations and logistics standpoint of the major shoe chains. I still give them my business from time to time but always as a plan B or plan C. I hope I can get lucky on NDC for these. They have been my go to spot for releases. Good luck to everyone on the hunt for these. It's only a week away!

I just completed my "Finishline Draft Entry"

I can almost guarantee I still won't get a pair but..

Might as well try..

Back
Top Bottom