Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

We're bugging about a raffle but look at the fine print.

"There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability."

Anybody from Coral Springs,Florida who are in the winner circle who have received the email from finish line Cuz they didn't send me nothing

I might as well pay over retail for this if i don't get them from the shoe store, I really don't want to but my dumba** might end up buying it anyways because its a teenagehood memory for me

Last edited:
A lot of the questions being asked on the previous page have been answered over the past 2-3 days on here.  I know no one wants to sort through the last 40 pages, but that is what the search function is for.  Not trying to be a jerk, just letting you all know so you won't have to wait on someone that knows to see it and reply.

That caveat at the bottom of the email that was quoted above is only an insurance policy.  An FNL employee that has frequented this thread came in when we first asked about it and said the purpose of the raffle is the same as the guaranteed tickets.  You get your size at that store.  But if something crazy happened, to cover themselves, they have that policy stated.

Last edited:
Jordan Release Safety

I know this may have been posted before to for all you campers and ticket seekers do yourself a favor...

Never carry a wallet to wait for a release Ever.

If your gonna carry cash carry a spare expired gift card or debit card that has no balance, have the cash tucked safely in the insoles of your shoe so if you are approached by a Jacker give him your debit card...

If you've already bought your shoes and are about to get jacked...GIVE THE SHOES UP!!!  We will miss you if you if you dont but your loved ones will miss you even more!!!!com

Lastly just remember THEY ARE JUST SHOES!!!  If you don't cop on release day there are always resellers and ebay..it may be lame but don't be stupid and try to Jack someone and lose your life over it!!!!

If you are going to re-sell take someone with you meet in a public place with security.. this is common sense but you'd be surprised what people do and forget to do !!!

This post is in memory of a friend of mine whose brother lost his life trying to resell some Jordans.  RIP.

I haven't received mine...[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Jordan Release Safety

I know this may have been posted before to for all you campers and ticket seekers do yourself a favor...

Never carry a wallet to wait for a release Ever.
If your gonna carry cash carry a spare expired gift card or debit card that has no balance, have the cash tucked safely in the insoles of your shoe so if you are approached by a Jacker give him your debit card...
If you've already bought your shoes and are about to get jacked...GIVE THE SHOES UP!!!  We will miss you if you if you dont but your loved ones will miss you even more!!!!com
Lastly just remember THEY ARE JUST SHOES!!!  If you don't cop on release day there are always resellers and ebay..it may be lame but don't be stupid and try to Jack someone and lose your life over it!!!!
If you are going to re-sell take someone with you meet in a public place with security.. this is common sense but you'd be surprised what people do and forget to do !!!

This post is in memory of a friend of mine whose brother lost his life trying to resell some Jordans.  RIP.

Wow, sad to hear man. Thanks for posting this, too many nut jobs in this world trying to make a quick buck. Everyone listen to this man and be safe!!!!!

Still no email...I think have a better chance @ winning the lottery than the FinishLine raffle

Back
Top Bottom