Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

About the 10 years ago comment.. we all use to still stand outside the mall like at 7 and and it didn't open till 9.. and we all still would run for our life to the store we where trying to cop from. i think the only difference was back then they use to produce more pairs. nowadays where getting like 18 to 20 numbers in each store where i live

I don't mind that I never got my draft email, I don't mind that footlocker said Sunday @ 5pm and handed out tickets @ 10am, I don't mind that a lot of Champs employees in RI are asking for 50 more for a guaranteed pair, I don't even mind the impossible to regulate RSVP system via twitter. What I do mind is if all these options fail and I'd rather camp than pay resell or take my chances online, there is no guarantee that even If I'm first in line I'm gonna get my pair.  Most stores acting mighty shady IDC how many pairs you're getting, I don't want a hook up , not looking for a "connect" just a reassurance that sizes 13 or 14 will be available for sale on RD.  Im not trying to lineup for no reason.  

Got my fl email from the draft saying I could purchase....so be on the lookout hopefully everybody who want a pair to keep get em...and these fools buying multiples to sale get robbed or stuck wit them.

this thread lol.
if i don't score online.. oh well, guess these will have to do that i picked up back in the day.
tumblrmf51g692gj1r8u9am.jpg

|I :frown:

Has anyone heard from finishline as of yet?

And also...how is this drafting thing going to work? I mean are they only choosing a certain number of people in general? Or are they choosing a certain number of people from each of their stores?

It was definitely a hell of alot easier to cop 10 years ago.....I dont know where some of you get the idea that it wasnt? In '96 when these dropped you could get them well after release day.....and that was in LA......

1996 wasnt 10 years ago.... anyways in the DMV all XIs sell out when stores open. Always been like that and always will be like that. 

sorry man but i cant agree.
i remember walking into white marsh at noon and grabbing the 11/12 pack.
the 01 columbias were around at DTLR lexington market a couple weeks after release
anniverary XIs didnt sell out immediately either.
DTLR at Mt Claire Junction had 6/11 packs until about noon of release day
09 Space Jams were at Harford Mall FNL until about 10am and at DTLRs Mt Claire Junction at 11am.
Employees were standing in front and inside of the stores holding Space Jams up Mondawmin Mall.
Chicks up Shoe City at Wheaton Mall were telling me and CharmCityKid how they got pairs transferred from Bmore (still dont know where) that didnt sell out (Space Jams) and Inner Harbor's DTLR got a 20+ pair transfer a week after release.

these are just examples of what I saw.

my point is, not all XIs have sold out as soon as stores opened the way they selling out now. these lines we seeing now are much, much different than what it was a few years ago.

Last edited:
Got my fl email from the draft saying I could purchase....so be on the lookout hopefully everybody who want a pair to keep get em...and these fools buying multiples to sale get robbed or stuck wit them.
Let me madness begin...emails are going out. BRING IN THE SALT TRUCK!!! 
roll.gif

It was definitely a hell of alot easier to cop 10 years ago.....I dont know where some of you get the idea that it wasnt? In '96 when these dropped you could get them well after release day.....and that was in LA......

I agree, got mine without having to camp and got a discount from my buddy. Paid 87 dollars :tongue:..

I don't mind that I never got my draft email, I don't mind that footlocker said Sunday @ 5pm and handed out tickets @ 10am, I don't mind that a lot of Champs employees in RI are asking for 50 more for a guaranteed pair, I don't even mind the impossible to regulate RSVP system via twitter. What I do mind is if all these options fail and I'd rather camp than pay resell or take my chances online, there is no guarantee that even If I'm first in line I'm gonna get my pair.  Most stores acting mighty shady IDC how many pairs you're getting, I don't want a hook up , not looking for a "connect" just a reassurance that sizes 13 or 14 will be available for sale on RD.  Im not trying to lineup for no reason.  
which Champs in RI asked for 50 more? i thought they were doing raffles. Footlocker at prov place was worst experience in my life, they handed out tickets at 9 AM and i camped for 8 hours was 40th in line and they got like 20 pairs, so dont sweat it lol. might have to camp out at a brutal Expressions friday unless this FNL draft comes thru.

Well stood in line for about 4 hours on yesterday to come back empty handed.

At least I know a spot in Atl that’s still doing First Come First Serve so I will be out there on Thursday night smh

Don’t really want to do the camp out thing but at least I put the fate in my own hands instead relying on a computer server  on RD

You got an email stating you're good? Nice..

To take a night off from work just to get these shoes and campout overnight and get them, or just say eff it onto the next even though this is one of your favorite shoes ever/pay resale prices for it? Your thoughts #NT?

ME AND MY DAD COPPED OG CONCORDS WEEKS AFTER RELEASE DATE IN-STORE, BUT I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON YOUR REGION ON HOW THE MARKET WAS FOR YOU.

I think my chances are pretty slim to get another pair from the fnl draft thing.. cause i was talking to the manager of fnl yesterday while he was in line with us for the champs tickets and he said they only received 22 pair. but who knows fingers crossed

ME AND MY DAD COPPED OG CONCORDS WEEKS AFTER RELEASE DATE IN-STORE, BUT I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON YOUR REGION ON HOW THE MARKET WAS FOR YOU.
Concords sat for a couple months in '96, and that was in Chicago. Nobody knew what the hell to make of the shoe back then. Everybody thought MJ was buggin....the the Playoffs came and s*&t got real, lol!

To take a night off from work just to get these shoes and campout overnight and get them, or just say eff it onto the next even though this is one of your favorite shoes ever/pay resale prices for it? Your thoughts #NT?
I'm guessing the money you would make working that night would outweigh the difference in price you may pay from a reseller. 

Go to work bro. Pay resale. The money you make that day will be enuff to put on top of the 200 tax included that you will pay in store plus you'll be saving yourself a 400 $ hospital bill after you catch pneumonia camping over night. Then you will really be able to say to these losers that you really did put in work for your kicks because you actually DID work a full day for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom