Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Well folks I got no ticket, no email... I will try my luck on line, but I refuse to camp out in NYC along with the mofos that have already placed the shoes up for sale and don't even have them in hand. If I can't buy my size, I guess I'll continue to do what I have been doing... buying them for my son in toddlers size (and even that's getting ridiculous. I wanted to buy my son another pair of his favorite, concords and they're selling on ebay for adult price)

I never thought I'd see the day that a pair of Jordan's got to this level
Sad thing is most people will have these on eBay by spring to get something else because the reality is the "stuntin" subsides after a few wears
I feel you. I was able to get my 2011 concords this past October and paid under retail for a shoe that was worn twice. I couldnt believe it but dude said he was not a "reseller" and wouldnt charge full for a shoe that had been worn. I just dont want to wait this time so I'm on the hunt

This is ANOTHER man that was there! When the shoes came out people actually hated them. Very few of us found them attractive. Back in those days EVERYBODY sold them joints too! Nearly every sporting goods store and almost all the departmenet stores.
I got the OG Concords in 96 from JC Penny 
roll.gif

Good luck for all those trying to cop on RD...but don't stress if you miss them...Last year I busted out on 5 different websites on the Concords...still ended up with 4 pair by February. The hunt is part of what makes the kicks special....

Hell Naw lol my moms worked there and when i came home from college on winter break for Christmas this and a leather coat was waiting :pimp:
those where the days

Yeah, my cousin worked there too. My Columbias only cost me $89+ tax. Blk/Reds I had to pay SRP though.

Last edited:
For whoever is relying..

I'm sure whoever joined the draft there will be some people who never got the email if they won/lost, just how FNL is.

I would not expect a FNL email until close to 9pm EST

That when the first two were sent out

I can't believe people are waiting in these ridiculous lines especially when the majority of people are resellers

In the end you end up making about $125 but prob take off work to do so

saw the cool grey 9s over the weekend and every pair i saw in every store was effed up in some way. not to mention how cheap they felt/looked. was really looking forward to these but i ended up passing on them because of the defects. Its just funny though how every i put a pair down there were 3-4 people behind me waiting to pick em up. its easy to say "if u dont like it, dont buy it" but its just hard t to let go of something you grew up on. anyway hopefully quality gets better for the playoff 11s and a couple of next years retros. but for the most part im done with JB.

Finishline said the didn't send any draft emails out and that was 6 mins ago from this post. They replied to someone on twitter

Last edited:
Concords sat for a couple months in '96, and that was in Chicago. Nobody knew what the hell to make of the shoe back then. Everybody thought MJ was buggin....the the Playoffs came and s*&t got real, lol!

Man I remember that Fox News Chicago did a special about people getting robbed for the Bred 11s left and right back in 1996. Needless to say my parents refused to buy them for me when they found that out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom