Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

Best thing to do if you want your size for sure camp out at 5pm im going out there with food,chair,phone,ipad with my friends im going to try to get as much pairs as i can
no life, no real job, no career, no kids or you may since u need to "camp" for mad hours and pay that child support.  i guess that min wage job wasnt cutting it for you. i guess camping is better than selling drugs huh?

'Cism

im so ready for these again, but i do NOT look forward to the hassle for getting them. This is gonna be nuts :/

Best thing to do if you want your size for sure camp out at 5pm im going out there with food,chair,phone,ipad with my friends im going to try to get as much pairs as i can
no life, no real job, no career, no kids or you may since u need to "camp" for mad hours and pay that child support.  i guess that min wage job wasnt cutting it for you. i guess camping is better than selling drugs huh?

Im a senior in high school and I work at World Sports Cafe im a waiter dip s h i t think twice im just a real sneakerhead^

My least favorite high top XI by far on top of a $185 price tag.
30t6p3b.gif
I'll let the OG heads fight the beast for this one

IM glad i live in Utah Air jordans are easy to get i will get 3+ of these anybody know if they will use the retro boxes like they did for the cement 3' 4's?? 

Im a senior in high school and I work at World Sports Cafe im a waiter dip s h i t think twice im just a real sneakerhead^
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
got em!

I still have a ds pair of ogs, so i'm not to eager to get these, though it would be nice.
p1010459m.jpg

p1010461c.jpg

Just one last pix of my recent OG BRED XI pick up.  My OGs were beat to hell.  OG XI BRED patent cut and quality > Retro XI.  I highly suggest investing a lil more $$ for OGs than retros.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Armen, the only thing that needs 3 rofl faces, is your knowledge of sneakers. You epitomize oooIronmanooo's quote from another thread about the new JB fan boys.

Oooironmanooo Put it best:
"Sorry, I know the kids in this section of the forum are going to get their panties in a bunch over what I'm going to say but the only reason kids 20 and under are scooping up these kicks are because of hype, they want to be part of the crowd... nothing more.  So @*%* your made up nostalgia stories about this and that.  It's all hype, 'cause you have no real connection to watching MJ play in his prime.

If you are 22 and below, you were born when Jordan made his first title run against the Lakers so there is no way you remember that or the first three peat.  You were 3 years old when Jordan held that trophy tight after Paxson hit that three to beat the Suns and that years MVP....Charles Barkley.  You were 3 when MJ said he was giving up basketball to pursue baseball.  I remember crying when he retired the first time, and almost beat my cousins %%+ when he sold the 91' Upper Deck Card of MJ swinging a bat.  You were 5 when MJ said "I'm Back" and returned with the "45" on his back.  Finally, you were 8 when Jordan sank that shot against the Jazz and called it quits once again.

So congrats, you remember MJ as a Wizard and caught the rest of his highlights of ripped DVD's.

I have a lot of respect for people who collect sneakers, fondly remember the days the second round of retro's started dropping in '99.  Standing in line was simply showing up to a shoe spot 20-30 minutes early.  Chilling in the car, see the manager show up so everyone would get in line 10-15 minutes before the store opened.  Shoot the $%## (it was usually the same group of people ), talk about MJ and the next release.  Buy 1 or 2 pairs, get some breakfast and call it a day.

All these shenanigans nowadays, .  ALL HYPE!!!"

Mjallday45-greatttttt pick up on ur OGs.

Why does it always have to be this way, if your a young person buying jordans.
"you weren't alive to see him blah,blah,blah"

"it's all hype"

Maybe we just like the shoes.

I could care less about hype, I'll wear sauconys or new balances if they look good.

The breds look good. End of story.

That's the problem...you quote and speak without prior knowledge to what the quote referenced. Go back again and read. Comprehend ...then speak.

I am fully aware of what the quote said.
Everyone under 20 is buying these becuase of hype.

More of the "you must know mj's milestones to buy the shoes" talk.

My comprehension is firm sir.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Reread page 46...it was never about youngings wanting the shoes, it was about the lack of knowledge. Dude laughed me out cause I paid 355 for OGs...which by all means is a steal seeing as they for go for 500-700. It was about the lack of knowledge of quality... it was about trying for Lulz and being horribly wrong. Your generation is the one's who will pay 300 for "Cav 4s" and lowball for OGs (ex: i'll trade you Royal Xs for VNDS XIs). I don't knock y'all because of age, because at one time I was that age. Learning, growing, and understanding what I love (sneakers)...you guys are too ignorant and unwilling to learn (The "Raptors" debate). That's the problem I have.
eyes.gif
 I'm 25, btw 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Reread page 46...it was never about youngings wanting the shoes, it was about the lack of knowledge. Dude laughed me out cause I paid 355 for OGs...which by all means is a steal seeing as they for go for 500-700. It was about the lack of knowledge of quality... it was about trying for Lulz and being horribly wrong. Your generation is the one's who will pay 300 for "Cav 4s" and lowball for OGs (ex: i'll trade you Royal Xs for VNDS XIs). I don't knock y'all because of age, because at one time I was that age. Learning, growing, and understanding what I love (sneakers)...you guys are too ignorant and unwilling to learn (The "Raptors" debate). That's the problem I have.
eyes.gif
 I'm 25, btw 
tongue.gif
Why should someone have to know the history if the sneaker?
If you like the way the sneaker looks you buy it.

Never understood why you guys get so mad.

eyes.gif
 I'm 15, btw 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

eyes.gif
 I'm 25, btw 
tongue.gif
Why should someone have to know the history if the sneaker?
If you like the way the sneaker looks you buy it.

Never understood why you guys get so mad.

eyes.gif
 I'm 15, btw 
tongue.gif
Why be on a sneaker forum? If you just wanna see when shoes come out, go to ISS...they have a lot of pretty pictures and release dates. Niketalk USE to be a place where everyone had a LOVE for sneakers. Not the "geeky" love, but a respect and true love of designs....why do you like the shoes? If I asked most "new generation" that question, their answer would be the same generic one. The same one's that love the XIs, hate the Rodman's and the side lacing...when ORGINALLY that design was the Jordan XI design...read "Driven From Within". Initial XI sketches had a "side lacing system" with the patent leather wrap around. 
These 

9ab366d614ac9c8461363b4bf8c0c4165f0b2cb7_r.jpg

dec1651a946433f2c3373ccdc64e4a4a5f454efa_r.jpg

came from this:

3dd26791f398c6c2350f97c7e49b9d200b2f74ab_r.jpg

6fd1601f926431f5c4614ceb0b37813e0c12d57e_r.jpg

f5a269b17d91268239afafc6023c76c9599137a0_r.jpg

21926ff1f29796fe378f29cf82049f4ebe0b9a61_r.jpg

a831601194663ff0c2a6377e1e89c2bfc6f6046f_r.jpg

which inspired these (hybrid version of Orginal N'Destruckts

3f816a159c6b34f5cab49ebf792d59cb5a0d9556_r.jpg

e8c263c1f29fe6603daf0ac7604855eaae6340eb_r.jpg

It's no point of a history lesson... *back to #NTwitter*
eyes.gif
  *logs off*

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by Spookz312

This will be crazy if employess are getting smacked with glocks over Playoff 12s people will die for shoes this december ....  JB needs to find a way to do this smoothly

Armen594 wrote:

hoping they make a lot of pairs
laugh.gif
 i hear you though but it wont happen

^^But if they do, resellers and employees will take most of them making them that much more harder to pick up.
frown.gif

We're only allowed to reserve one pair for our selves. 

Re-sellers are every where, you just have to account for them when planning on how you're going to do this release! 

Those rodzilla kicks up there are one of my favorite sneakers MJ All Day45
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
, my older cousin had multiple pairs and colors the best is the white with navy blue patent leather always had me super jelly back in the day

Back
Top Bottom