Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

To think that this will be crazier than the concord release makes me cringe. Really hope I can get a pair for retail though, already can't wait.

Originally Posted by waverder

Just one last pix of my recent OG BRED XI pick up.  My OGs were beat to hell.  OG XI BRED patent cut and quality > Retro XI.  I highly suggest investing a lil more $$ for OGs than retros.

OG's are what $400 -$500 rightnow.. I think i'll invest another $200 @!# above the new retro's for OGs.. quaility is still superb compared to these newer retros. A few of my buddies have OG's and they're just as new as the day they were released.  Nice pix btw WaveRder. Like always

I need these bad!! But I'll be in Singapore when they drop! Good thing I have plenty time to gameplan how I'm gonna cop these....

Still have the last retro, but will definitely be on the hunt for the 2012 edition...

I missed a couple of chances to get these but I won't miss this time. I gonna get these Bred 11's. This will definitley be on my radar along with the Bred 4's.

These along with the BC4, and I'm good this year. Them olympic vii's tho.....
Damn JB,Nike.....

All I need is one pair. Enough of this lunacy surrounding releases. I better be able to get a pair. Never have owned these.

Originally Posted by waverder

Just one last pix of my recent OG BRED XI pick up.  My OGs were beat to hell.  OG XI BRED patent cut and quality > Retro XI.  I highly suggest investing a lil more $$ for OGs than retros.

I love the cut of the patent leather on the OG's. I woudn't mind paying a few extra hundred for this good quality either (Seeing as how I already have a CDP pair of Black/Red XI's.)

I think this XI release could potentially be the craziest one of all though.

Can't seem to find a pair of OGs anywhere.  These will have to do for now, crazy how much ankle/tongue padding there is on these compared to recent XI's.

Originally Posted by trueprada

in nelly voice i need two pair lol

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom