Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm pretty sure fnl has a list for those that were actually supposed to win the draft. those who jumped the gun and manipulated the links might be voided if most of you are already having problems. i received my winning draft e-mail this morning. rsvp'd and then received the confirmation e-mail to print out directly after. you guys couldn't wait a few hours?

They sent me another drafted email with the working link this time.

After I submitted I received my confirmation email 5 seconds after.

I'm glad this is over, thank goodness.

Did this and it tells me "Oh Snap, you procrastinated again and missed out on the chance to sign up for the draft"...I really hope that is the default message because I signed up and have the confirmation screen that I signed up.
THIS

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability.

^^

That's in the fine print of the final email...makes me a little weary about the whole thing. Especially given FNL's track record
mean.gif

We service all 50 states and over 120 countries. We love all of our customers! :D
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Lol, let me rephrase his position or question. What he was saying was, the new system seems to record the IP address of where you are. That creates an issue for him to process his CC info. So he is suggesting that it's easier to make your purchase if your in the USA as opposed to canada. saying that his canadian paypal wont process on your site. Is that possible ?

Last edited:
Does anyone know when HOH and footlocker call people to let them know they won the raffle?

The link that they sent out again isn't working. Is another one with a working link coming?

Seems like if you got the first link to work by manually putting in your information then the second link won't work.

I thought you said you got the first one to work, no?

This whole draft process is the most disorganized thing I have ever seen.

Still haven't received my confirmation email after putting the info (WC number & email) on th original link. Hopefully I receive the confirmation email if not I'm printing out my draft email & taking it to FNL

Back
Top Bottom