Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I HAVE A HUNCH THAT WITH ALL THE FINISHLINE CONFUSION, THERE WILL BE A GOOD AMOUNT OF UNCLAIMED PAIRS AT FINISHLINE STORES AT 10A.M. THERE HAS TO BE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO JUST SIGNED UP FOR THE HELL OF IT, DON'T KEEP UP WITH FINISHLINE TWITTER OR FACEBOOK, WON THE DRAFT AND NEVER GOT AN EMAIL REMINDING THEM SO THEY WILL THINK THEY DIDN'T WIN OR NEVER EVEN KNOW THAT THEY DID WIN....

IF I DIDN'T HAVE A GUARANTEED TICKET ALREADY, I WOULD JUST SHOW UP AT MY NEAREST FINISHLINE RIGHT BEFORE 10 AND SCOOP THE UNCLAIMED PAIRS ONCE THEY ARE RELEASED AT 10AM....THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH THE GOLD MEDAL PACK AT THE FINISHLINE NEAR ME. WHEN THE DEADLINE TO PICK UP HIT THEY HAD A LOT OF UNCLAIMED PAIRS TO SELL.

THERE JUST HAS TO BE A GOOD AMOUNT OF UNCLAIMED PAIRS WITH THE AMOUNT RAFFLES PEOPLE ARE ENTERING.

LOOKS LIKE FNL IS GOING TO LET YOU KNOW IF YOU LOSS ON THE 22 haha

I'M DYING HERE :lol: :lol: :lol:

I HAVE A HUNCH THAT WITH ALL THE FINISHLINE CONFUSION, THERE WILL BE A GOOD AMOUNT OF UNCLAIMED PAIRS AT FINISHLINE STORES AT 10A.M. THERE HAS TO BE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO JUST SIGNED UP FOR THE HELL OF IT, DON'T KEEP UP WITH FINISHLINE TWITTER OR FACEBOOK, WON THE DRAFT AND NEVER GOT AN EMAIL REMINDING THEM SO THEY WILL THINK THEY DIDN'T WIN OR NEVER EVEN KNOW THAT THEY DID WIN....
IF I DIDN'T HAVE A GUARANTEED TICKET ALREADY, I WOULD JUST SHOW UP AT MY NEAREST FINISHLINE RIGHT BEFORE 10 AND SCOOP THE UNCLAIMED PAIRS ONCE THEY ARE RELEASED AT 10AM....THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH THE GOLD MEDAL PACK AT THE FINISHLINE NEAR ME. WHEN THE DEADLINE TO PICK UP HIT THEY HAD A LOT OF UNCLAIMED PAIRS TO SELL.
THERE JUST HAS TO BE A GOOD AMOUNT OF UNCLAIMED PAIRS WITH THE AMOUNT RAFFLES PEOPLE ARE ENTERING.

That's not a secret bro... Everyone here in the Bay Area knows that... I expect a big line at 10am for none draft winners.

Same thing with me. I got the 2nd email after I fixed the first link myself and RSVPed.
Didn't get the first draft email with the non working RSVP link but I did get the second one with the "working" link. Clicked on confirm RSVP and said I should receive an email with confirmation but never got that email. Did you receive the confirmation email? Anyone else have that problem?

since when does a lawn chair constitutes a place in line......?
It doesn't I would move that **** let some hypebeast ***** and moan you either in the chair or out of line

THEY DON'T PLAY THAT HERE IN HOUSTON. UNFORTUNATELY, A CHAIR DOES EQUAL A SPOT IN LINE HERE. IF YOU AREN'T ABOUT THAT LIFE, I WOULDN'T MOVE THAT CHAIR HERE.

SOME DUDES TRIED TO MOVE SOME OTHER GUYS CHAIR IN THE BRED 11 LINE WHEN HE WAS GONE AND WHEN HE GOT BACK....LET'S JUST SAY THE GUYS WHO MOVED THE CHAIR GOT STRAIGHT PUNKED TO THE END OF THE LINE.

Didn't get the first draft email with the non working RSVP link but I did get the second one with the "working" link. Clicked on confirm RSVP and said I should receive an email with confirmation but never got that email. Did you receive the confirmation email? Anyone else have that problem?

NEVERMIND. I JUST GOT IT.
nthat.gif

That's not a secret bro... Everyone here in the Bay Area knows that... I expect a big line at 10am for none draft winners.

NEVER SAID IT WAS.

I guess not much people here in NT are getting drafted from the Bay Area... Only seen 1 reported so far at Oakridge Mall.

Last edited:
[QUOTEUhh did anyone else not get confirmed yet?
][/QUOTE]

I haven't received the email. Getting impatient!

HOH raffle results and NTSF #RSVP won't be out till tomorrow
grin.gif
 patiently waiting...

Last edited:
Kind of glad I didn't have to deal with this whole FNL draft thing. Even if it gave me a chance to get the shoes. The whole process seems sort of broken lol.

LMAO I'm all the way dead at how FNL is failing at this Draft nonsense

SMH at people thinking a chair equals a spot in line

Last edited:
Finally Got the you still been drafted email and the rsvp worked fine. now just gotta wait for the conformation email i wonder how long that's gonna take 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom