Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by tianju

Columbias are better
You can't be serious. 
nope.he can't
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by dagr814life23

10+ year lurker. Finally decided to sign up. This December will be the craziest in Jordan Brand history. Still got my OG "Breds". Will def need 2 pairs.
What's going to make this release any crazier than the CDP XI/XII pack of 2008?  Just a heads up, you're gonna be sorely disappointed in the quality after putting the 2012 retros next to your OG's. 

I was actually able to get the CDP XI/XII fairly easy. It won't be that easy this time around. What's going to make it more difficult is that in 2012 everyone is a collector/sneakerhead now.

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

quality will be garbage, they will still sell out (I'm still going to try to get 'em), and people will be stabbed over these in every major city
dictionary.definition.hypebeast.^^

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

quality will be garbage, they will still sell out (I'm still going to try to get 'em), and people will be stabbed over these in every major city
dictionary.definition.hypebeast.^^
laugh.gif

This is what NT has become.  

Nice.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by manifresh

wonder if the quality will improve anybody got the cdp breds? hows the quality on those?

laugh.gif
.. quality is actually getting worst IMO

*worse 
And I doubt it, weren't the Cool Greys/Concords better quality than CDP's?

This will be the first pair of XIs I've purchased since the Spacejams. Luckily I didn't have to deal with the whole Concord madness I've heard about. I already thought the Spacejam release for me was enough haha. But I haven't had a pair of these, so I will definitely will be picking up somehow.

^^^^^
Black/Reds are the best colorway to me. Definitely better than Columbias. White patent is not a good look

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^^
Black/Reds are the best colorway to me. Definitely better than Columbias. White patent is not a good look

That's not true.  White patent is a good look, it's just that after a week it becomes off-white yellowish patent, and that is not a good look.
And yes BREDS (yeah I said it, deal with it) are the best colorway IMHO.

I think concords and space jams are easily better, but breds are the most wearable ones.

I'm looking forward to getting these just because they'll be the easiest XI to keep clean. I like the look of the "icey" soles but after several wears they all turn yellow. I hope I can get at least two pairs.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Two points. One, why do people lurk for long periods of time? It's a forum why not join in the conversation?
I've been lurking since 2001. I joined in 2007, however. At that time the forums were small enough in which any info i was looking for on a paticular shoe was easily accessible. To me there was really no need to join. By 2006 Jrose started slacking on the release date threads and as the more people joined the harder it was to get info on a particular release. I had to join to get a couple questions answered about the cdp's when they were first rumored.    

Where I'm from there are already so many fake bred 11's floating around. After this release the whole state will have some type of look a like. 

I already have the 01s and cdps so i think im going sit out this release...its just too much going on these days ...i rather save the time and effort and search for ogs

I cant wait to see the Get Money Boyz.
Houston Media has broadcasted stupidity every year.

Space Jams

23w4djp.jpg

Concords

tumblr_lwoifxSZps1qad64wo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom