Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I cant wait to see the Get Money Boyz.
Houston Media has broadcasted stupidity every year.

Space Jams

23w4djp.jpg

Concords

tumblr_lwoifxSZps1qad64wo1_500.gif

After i cop online i will be tuned into 13 or 26 news 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tang

Can't wait to cop and see the bred box also

Now that you mentioned that I'm curious to see the box also. I like the XI box they used on the recent XI releases. Hope they stick to it.

Blac/red XIs are my favorite shoe of all time but when it comes to best or not best to me the better pair at the moment is the colorways you dont own.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think concords and space jams are easily better, but breds are the most wearable ones.

I think Concords are more wearable than the breds IMO. But I do like the bred's in the sense that the outsole doesn't yellow. 

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think concords and space jams are easily better, but breds are the most wearable ones.

I think Concords are more wearable than the breds IMO. But I do like the bred's in the sense that the outsole doesn't yellow. 
I get the feeling that that's what he meant by being more wearable...

RSVP in advanced with my local NikeTown cause of a mistake they made with my Military IVs today
pimp.gif

I feel like making a thread on change.org to tell Jordan brand to increase quality or decrease prices? Who's in with me?

I feel like making a thread on change.org to tell Jordan brand to increase quality or decrease prices? Who's in with me?

Originally Posted by Austinz33

You can complain or whine all you want but JB won't do crap.

Oh yeah they will do nothing but what's wrong with stirring the pot a little bit? Get some sneakerheads on board to sign it and get it moving along and who knows what will happen!

Originally Posted by AME416

RSVP in advanced with my local NikeTown cause of a mistake they made with my Military IVs today
pimp.gif

Care to share what the mistake was? That's a pretty good deal they gave you.

Originally Posted by Austinz33

Oh yeah they will do nothing but what's wrong with stirring the pot a little bit? Get some sneakerheads on board to sign it and get it moving along and who knows what will happen!

laughing_meme_guy_by_vixenwolfie-d485kw0.png

Originally Posted by kicks11201

Would jb ever do a retro + c/w for the Christmas releases or is it space jams again in
2014?
Not sure. They probably will since they can't keep recycling the OG color ways. Jordan Brand use to be so tight with the releases of the XI's. We had no XI's Mids release between 2002-2005. I'm glad to see them drop a patent leather Retro XI Mid every year since 2008. Hopefully, Nike learned from the chaos of previous years releases and just mass produce the heck out of these shoes. They will sell regardless of how many pairs they make. 

Back
Top Bottom