Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

smh was checking this thread when MOA went live, got mine in when the tweet said 25 seconds, but who really knows since those are always off...

fingers crossed.

Hell yeah man... this crap is getting out of hand now.
Just for a chance to buy sneakers not even a definite just chance :smh:
Buying sneakers shouldn't be this much trouble.
How Nike isn't making the type of money that Apple does with all of the sneakers they sell is beyond me.

I think it has more to do with all the other FAILED products Nike releases while Apple hardly ever misses on a product since the invention of the iPod and has considerably less products in their catalogue. The instant sell outs we see almost weekly only make up for like 12% of profit if I remember properly.

i hope i can get a pair

ill be in new york so if there is anyone in the big apple who can help me out please contact me asap....................................peace23

i hope i can get a pair
ill be in new york so if there is anyone in the big apple who can help me out please contact me asap....................................peace23
NY is going to be a zoo good luck fam your going to need it.... So is everybody else around here.... :smh:

i hope i get a pair from NTNY, Roosevelt is an hour and a half drive in traffic
sick.gif
If you get both, homie I will pick you up in the AM and chauffer you around. PM me. :wink: 

Back
Top Bottom