Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

waiting for NTSF to go live, but knowing them it'll probably late as hell, like most of their #RSVP

the bathroom seems to be the biggest enemy of the twitte RSVPs

Anyone else get a confirmation from NTChicago?

MAN!! just checked the footaction list of winners at serramonte...they had 244 pairs just at footaction...thats a good amount
yup and i got 4 tickets at Footaction and 5 at HOH and none are winners
eyes.gif

I am so VEXED !!!!
Step away from the desk to drop a deuce, and I miss out on both NYC and Mercer rsvp. arrgggg

I couldnt help but bust out into laughter when i read this lol

On another note when i went to Shiekh's to enter the raffle and after i enter my name one of the guys that works there was like, "i could hook you up with a pair if youre interested" i was like whats the catch? He said "No catch just shoot me $500 and theyre yours!" i said calmly and quietly ...GTF away from me before i knock you out in the middle of your store!

didnt get it on the cgix or these... i had to refollow them so i could get the last tweet with the hashtag
Good thing I checked. I turned on my notifications this morning, then saw this post and decided to turn it off to see what happens. It said that my phone's been set not to receive text notifications from my local Niketown. Turned it back on, of course.

Back
Top Bottom