Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

First time rsvp'ing at nikela. Went to get a drink and came back and tweet had already gone out. I got in in at the 2 min mark and just got my DM confirmation for a size 12!!!!
Wow 2 mins and got a confirm. My 25secs not good enough but 2 min later is good? Smfh @nikeLA. Truly shady.
Congrats though ninja.

Last edited:
shout out to adub beta for helpin me out with the dc rsvp. thanks a lot fam!

relatively new here glad people are helping each other out. will def keep an eye out to help someone else

Entered xi and iv raffle.. Lost out on xi's but won the thunders. Think I an trade the 4's for the 11's?

Wow that's nuts I never answer numbers I don't know on my phone and miss calls at work all the time but for some reason I answered and it was,FL telling me I won. I just figured they would leave a message and hold your spot if your name was pulled. That is some bs, glad ur wife's name got pulled. I got lucky only entered one draft, with one ticket after fnl screwed me

Unfortunately where I'm from we don't have a nike town. I signed up late for Finish line raffle also and I struck out at footaction. My only hope is NDC or Eastbay. Also will Eastbay do a TLO on release day?

Wow 2 mins and got a confirm. My 25secs not good enough but 2 min later is good? Smfh @nikeLA. Truly shady.
Congrats though ninja.

You know that its not when you send the dm... it's when they receive it. Your DM could have been stuck in all that traffic they were getting. Just like emails I have emails that was I expecting and didnt receive until about 15 minutes later from the time they sent it.

Last edited:
They aren't putting the sizes in the DM's because of confusion with size claiming from the door to the register. People are saying one size at the door then saying a different size at the register. They are implementing better communication amongst employees.

Last edited:
I really hope all these folks that are securing multiple pairs are helping other folks out and not reselling at rape prices because thats not what this sneaker community is about. Help out one another and wear your kicks people..who knows if we'll be here tomorrow.

Don't know about anyone else but im helping.
Not out to get anyone i helped someone secure NTChicago and someone else for NTRooseveltField wouldn't reserve there for nothing.

NTNYC and 21Shady are mine though.

Last edited:
my girl got a spot as well at NTChi so i'm set... now i need to slow down. 2012 was too expensive. 

Last edited:
Got my dm!!!! Size 11 at roosevelt field mall.... Roller coaster ride all day but I'm good now and my knicks schooling Brooklyn right now.. Good day indeed

He charges people to do RSVPs for them.

Can't be mad at that. If I had a NT in my area I'd consider it. I'm certainly not stalking twitter all day.

Few people are pretty good at it or got secret tricks or apps so its well worth it. If i didn't have my own im sure i would be paying for RSVPs on the shoes i really wanted. Cheaper than paying rape and better than hawking twitter.

Back
Top Bottom