Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Few people are pretty good at it or got secret tricks or apps so its well worth it. If i didn't have my own im sure i would be paying for RSVPs on the shoes i really wanted. Cheaper than paying rape and better than hawking twitter.
Just one question, Is it automated? 

Few people are pretty good at it or got secret tricks or apps so its well worth it. If i didn't have my own im sure i would be paying for RSVPs on the shoes i really wanted. Cheaper than paying rape and better than hawking twitter.
There's people who help RSVP for free, they're just making a quick profit off of a program. 
mean.gif

Still hoping for a dm from NTSF but I think I know the outcome. RSVP'd in 45 secs but guess it's the luck of the draw. 0-4. Glad to see many got their pairs.

I had someone offer me to try an RSVP for me for free just because. I didn't end up needing the help, but its good that people are out there looking out for each other. I'll be sure to pay it forward like always.

I'm gonna pick up one pair in my work clothes during my lunch hour and then change into a hat, hoody, jeans to pick up the 2nd pair after work I guess

grow a beard, pick up the first one and then shave b4 u pick the other one up

im 0/6 in my last 6 attempts to get an RSVP at nike santa monica. every single time ive sent the DM within 5 seconds of them posting the tweet. i havent been able to get anything since the kobe and lebron easters.

NTLA & NTSM are both set up... its confirmed lol!.... i kno 3 people who got a RSVP and didnt even dm them..... sometimes its jus who u know! cold world! :smh: :smh: :smh:

3 hours later and I just got my confirmation at NTLA
pimp.gif

If I get a NTSM, then I'll have 3 spots to choose from
happy.gif

mine didn't have a size in it. the stealths DM did tho
nerd.gif
. what size did you get BTW? still hoping for my extra 11.5.
this is the only one i didn't get a size, got it when i got the DMs for the cool grey 9, DB9s and Bred 4s i went for a size 10.5

Last edited:
NTLA & NTSM are both set up... its confirmed lol!.... i kno 3 people who got a RSVP and didnt even dm them..... sometimes its jus who u know! cold world!
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Sucks being in California, those two NT's are the most shadiest of them all..It's ridiculous..Hope everything works out for you though, congrats to everyone who got RSVP'd.

There's people who help RSVP for free, they're just making a quick profit off of a program. :smh:

True....my app isn't even done yet and im helping people out and im sure they are too....but i mean it is a service though nobody has to buy it you can try yourself.

What is this program talk about? :lol:

Whatever it is, it ain't beating me.

I do all RSVP's manually.

Back
Top Bottom