Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What difference does it make if people want this shoe again or not.. that's what i don't get how is it effecting there life ? it's not. so why even complain about it .. just my opnion, i do kind of agree but i don't worry about it people are gonna do what they want

Last edited:
I skipped on the CDP because I didn't want them. Never had an OG or '01 pair either, so this is my first time copping this colorway. Kind of excited to pick them up from NTSF on Friday.

im not sure if this has been posted, but i saw this on the gram today and its so true...

i dont have a pair tho...

i can understand tho

struck out on the raffle/ draft shennanigans, good thing i was able to secure 1 pair through RSVP, now gotta wake up b4 5am tomorrow to get at least 1 more
grin.gif

unless champs calls me tomorrow, its NDC or bust on friday morning for me. ive only missed out on one release that i wanted lately so hopefully itll work out.

im not sure if this has been posted, but i saw this on the gram today and its so true...

I feel this same way, even though Im getting the 2012s. Ive had every incarnation of the Breds (including the OGs and had to sell them all at one point or another) and I getting these because

a.) Theyre my favorite Jordan ever (colorwise and model)
b.) I can place them in my everyday rotation without them looking super beat
c.) Tradition. Ive gotten my hands on every XI release since the CDP pack in 2008

i sent my DM 4 minutes after rsvp started for nikeSF. didnt get **** back :smh: :x
You must be trolling? 4 minutes? Try 10 seconds....
I thought I was the only one who caught that...

No NT around my area but I've been knowing if you wait ONE minute, let alone FOUR, your chances are slim to none, more none than slim, for RSVP

Try not to wait 4 minutes on RD, or you'll be SOL then too...

Man.. Went to 3 different malls and every shoe store in every one.. Entered 10 raffles and nothing.. I've gotten lucky ordering online, hoping that's the case for me.. If not I'll have to buy them online post release.. Anyone know a good seller if comes to it?

Had the 01's eighth grade.
Cdp I passed. At the time I hated mj forced us to buy them ugly ***** packs. The 11/12 was the only official pack, but still refused to cuz I was on my personal boycott for nike selling them weak packs. Smh
2012- 1st round draft pick with FNL.

Only time I missed out when I wanted them more than anything was in the third grade when they first released in 96. I remember my parents gave me the Fila Grant hills as a consolation prize cuz mj were too much. Following year my parents broke down n copped me the bred 12. Nice.

Been doing this since birth... Thanks to my parents. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

^^Pics are :smokin

Starting to get the feeling of backing out on this release and sticking with my '01s though...

Last edited:
I feel this same way, even though Im getting the 2012s. Ive had every incarnation of the Breds (including the OGs and had to sell them all at one point or another) and I getting these because

c.) Tradition. Ive gotten my hands on every XI release since the CDP pack in 2008

I'm going with C for me.... I'm one of the minority that was disappointed when I found out they were releasing the bred instead of the columbia.... Couldn't break the pack n I do like the shoe. So copping the bred. Then the Columbia whenever they drop. Then I'll holla from the shoe game. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

Revisting last year's thread to reminiscing on the madness hope everyone comes out with a pair successfully.

@eastbay  Have you upgraded servers because anytime in the past you website is soo bogged down I can never get Jordans off your site?  Have you thought about doing it the way Nikestore.com does it now?
We have taken all possible precautions for our launches.

EastbayRep - Mai

Back
Top Bottom