Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

enjoy your pairs NTers.... glad I was able to help so many people today.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS
wink.gif
Damn man i can never hit at NikeScottsdale EVER. I remember when stuff was an easy cop there in 2010.

I feel this same way, even though Im getting the 2012s. Ive had every incarnation of the Breds (including the OGs and had to sell them all at one point or another) and I getting these because
a.) Theyre my favorite Jordan ever (colorwise and model)
b.) I can place them in my everyday rotation without them looking super beat
c.) Tradition. Ive gotten my hands on every XI release since the CDP pack in 2008

I need a bigger size now. I'm old and my feet swell up after ball. I probably put on 15 lbs. since 2001 too. God, this makes me sad.

im not sure if this has been posted, but i saw this on the gram today and its so true...

This is dumb, even if you were around for the og's etc. What if you couldn't cop then? have you seen the dumb prices people want even for the CDP pair. The shoes are being retro'd and people clearly would rather spend $185 on a new fresh retro. Just because people want thunder 4's are you going to make sure you should have got them back in 06 just because it might be your favourite shoe?

This is dumb, even if you were around for the og's etc. What if you couldn't cop then? have you seen the dumb prices people want even for the CDP pair. The shoes are being retro'd and people clearly would rather spend $185 on a new fresh retro. Just because people want thunder 4's are you going to make sure you should have got them back in 06 just because it might be your favourite shoe?
^^

i have to say this is a better made retro then the 2008 cdp set

that retro 11 and the retro 12 from the set feels like card board when you walk

these feel great on feet like the past 3 retro 11 releases

Last edited:
I've never won a DM RSVP before so bare with me here, so I just got it down at Nike Chicago so I can go whenever I want as long as its during the time frame and they will have my shoe and size reserved right? It's not like finishlines stupid policy where I am not guaranteed my pair and I still have to go kinda early for it cause they have been giving me answers all over the place..

Last edited:
Congrats to all the folks who won the rsvp...!!!

I'm still heated at my UPS Driver for coming the wrong time. Took my phone with me and no alert notification for the rsvp tweet. I got a few more outs left, 3 store raffles tomorrow and online. Crossing my fingers!

THIS i dont even see any of the regulars in this thread:smh:
I'm still here bro, I just don't post anything because the same questions or useless stuff is being posted. I just browse and do my own thing. Glad to see some got through RSVP and draft and for those camping, good luck!

I've never won a DM RSVP before so bare with me here, so I just got it down at Nike Chicago so I can go whenever I want as long as its during the time frame and they will have my shoe and size reserved right? It's not like finishlines stupid policy where I am not guaranteed my pair and I still have to go kinda early for it cause they have been giving me answers all over the place..
You are correct sir... I plan on picking mine up by 10 am...

Average price on CL here in the Bay Area is $350-450... CL will be flooded with these by Friday night.

Last edited:
what time do they usually call for raffles? (they're doing it tomorrow for my area)

if it's in the morning ill try to be up so I can answer their call, otherwise ima sleep through it :lol:

what time do they usually call for raffles? (they're doing it tomorrow for my area)

if it's in the morning ill try to be up so I can answer their call, otherwise ima sleep through it
laugh.gif
haha same here i won't hear that **** so i hope they call towards the afternoon. i have my pairs but i'm hoping to win to help somebody out

Back
Top Bottom