Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Its crazy, i have been to all sites and nothing :smh: , i give up if can't cop from NDC for me.  I just want my wife and twin daughters their pairs and I'm trying to do this as in afghanistan with slow *** internet!!!!>: :smh:
I got twins too.. its too late for euro sites.. when u do ndc ..choose 2nd day air..it'll get their by the 24th.. if its in the state's

Well this one euro site took my money and sent an email saying they got my order number and stuff, I hope it actually ships and they don't return it.

was having the same issue w/ my wells fargo CC ,even after talking to a rep to make sure it doesn't lock up. had to use another card for 1 order and direct transfer on another. hoping it was cause of an international shop. hope it doesn't cause a problem from the ndc release.

good to know im not getting a card with those fools, i can imagine the phone call u had with them :smh:

I'm going to bed work in the am good luck to everyone try to cop on NDC and congrat to everyone who got a pair of Jay's 

teaser for all of you in US right now

i just got this from nikestore in shanghai china , they were doing draw numbers for each customer so maybe this is my lucky day :smokin

Last edited:
The guy at House of Hoops Footlocker here in KC told me that the people that got winning raffle tickets have until 6 pm Saturday then it's free game for the shoes that didn't get claimed.

Penners is fcfs, nobody in line as of 10 mins ago...

Anybody know what the malls are looking like in Houston? Sharpstown? FC? Memorial City? Galleria? Must be a warzone man.

I thought someone said Model's weren't releasing any 11's 
roll.gif
 They gonna be SALTY as hell 
devil.gif

At least on eBay you wont see these going for anything under 300 DS. 

Maybe now and next week but the week after? I'd be shocked if you can't get it from 250 to 280. But you very well may be right. If that's the case then i'll just miss out I guess. :lol:

Not going to happen, unless they aren't in great shape, just look at the Concords, still sky high.
Right now, but weeks after release people were still trying to dump their pairs and you could see them for 250 there were so many people at the time trying to resell you could always talk the price down. Everyone has said the breds were produced in larger numbers than the concords that these will be flooded on every resale website.

Last edited:
im guessing you dont need to follow twitter link tomorrow? they usually stress that for big releases but I havnt seen them mention that one time in any of the tweets, can anyone confirm??

Back
Top Bottom