Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got twins too.. its too late for euro sites.. when u do ndc ..choose 2nd day air..it'll get their by the 24th.. if its in the state's
yeah but the problem on my side is that I'm a deployed soldier trying to get sneakers i usually get back in the states with ease

good to know im not getting a card with those fools, i can imagine the phone call u had with them :smh:
i had to call 3 times... i'm guessing it was cause of buying international didn't get a chance to full test of JJ..... so close... gotta wait til ndc..

I got a few OG pairs so wasn't going to join the mess, but thanks to this blizzard we just had and the Hummer, this should be an easy cop! KC in the house!

laugh.gif

Can't believe SH is still down! Can't even log into my account. I won the FNL draft but wanted a back up just in case

You guys think resale will be over 300 in a couple months? Was able to cop some ds concords for 250$ and i hope to do the same for these if this retail falls through.

If you received email order confirmation from CT, can you assume you're good?  Or do they tend to cancel orders? 

Maybe now and next week but the week after? I'd be shocked if you can't get it from 250 to 280. But you very well may be right. If that's the case then i'll just miss out I guess.
laugh.gif
:
These won't even be close to those prices, they are an XI no matter how many they make.

So overall hype kills.

Back
Top Bottom