Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

NDC Order confirmed. Normal error message is that your size has been added to cart, this message was just that it was heavy traffic, so just kept trying to add to cart. Eventually worked, and checked out through PayPal. CC Checkout didn't work at first. Safari worked for me for these and Concords!!

Got through on NDC. Rougher than normal given the circumstances, I just kept getting the black screen for some reason, but just kept refreshing that and then finally I was able to check out. Confirmation's are going to be mad delayed given this release so until then....

My 4 week dry spell with NDC is over, missed out on motorboats, db9s, and stealth foams but got these.

Even got greedy and added 2 to the cart.

Must have been a ton of them available because i didn't do anything different than when i was missing out.

Now i gotta go pick up my 2 rsvps and its been a successful morning.

First time ever getting through online...got two pairs size 10 from NDC...got them in the cart by like 8:04...checked out (and created a Nike account) by about 8:09. :smokin

got all the way to the paypal payment screen,literally last step on eastbay then it sent me back now the sites down then when i do get in and click cart its still there but doesnt load then kicks me off agian

i couldn't get an 11.5 so i got an 11. anyone willing to trade?

Mother of god...

I copped on Nikestore!! 
happy.gif
 It's a Christmas Miracle!!! Waiting on my order confirmation right now. Anyone else get it yet?

Back
Top Bottom