Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

How bad is NDC on cancelling orders??? Do you need to get an email confirmation for it to be safe....?

NDC has gotten a lot better about cancelling orders with their upgraded cart system. If you got an order placed, you are most likely okay.

NDC then paypal is the way to go so much quicker no typing in credit card info either with paypal
so pumped i got these though

If you guys can't checkout on ndc and get a blank screen after entering all your info just hit refresh. Worked for me.
same here.

although i havent gotten my confirmation email yet.   HRRMMMM.

In other news, it looks like End just dispatched.

Got scared for a minute bc the page errored out on me when I had them in my cart, BUT got my size 11's with confirmation through NDC!!! In my pajamas...hope yall got yours!

Copped 2 on NDC. 10 and 10.5. I added them to the cart, and then for about 3-4 minutes I couldn't check out my cart. Finally, after refreshing, saw the two shoes in the cart. Then tried to pay, but then page got stuck. After a minute of refreshing, got the payment confirmation. Size 11's were gone quickly. 

Perfect time to use one of my 15% off codes.

Last edited:
aint this a b***h.....i was able to add to my cart but i was just playing around because im satisfied with my 01's and i was just trying to see how long it would take for them to sell out...now if these had been another pair of shoes that i didn't have but wanted and tried to order then I wouldn't have gotten through,,,smh!

Ive never seen the finishline site once since 7pm just keep getting the 30 sec count down screen. SMH!! Same as footlocker. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom