Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What is the FNL policy? They allow you to buy 1 pair at a time... but is it one per order, one per credit card, one per address?

What happens if I order another pair to the same address with the same card? With another card?

Dang and now I go to Footlocker site that crashed earlier and it says I have one in my cart, but I cant get to check out.

Copped a pair an hr after release through FNL mobile. Got paypal and FNL confirmation!!! I am officially the anti-camper...

anyone else get this email from jimmy jazz? they put my order on hold :smh:

they did the same thing to me for the Kobe VII Galaxies... Everything worked out tho after I gave up the info they wanted.

I got my confirmation email from NDC.. and i checked my order status & i don't see it there.. but when i go online to my bank it says awaiting final amount from merchant ??

anyone else get this email from jimmy jazz? they put my order on hold
mean.gif
This is not unusual for them. They held a foam order I had because it exceeded a certain $ amount. You only have to do this one time and you're good. It seems fishy but it's 100% legitimate.

While watching the news cops are at the newark mall here in the bay....:smh:

Got the ndc conformation email doh! Waiting for that shipment email now.

finally received confirmation order from NTC!!!! Good night peeps' and good luck to all my LA people trying to score! 

seems like more happy people then salty people so far.. nice, NT never fails for these releases thanks to those who gave the solid info thruout the release

I gotta say this is the best shoe board EVER!!! Yall are sooooo helpful, def. wouldn't be coppin J's w/o yall help.

Back
Top Bottom