Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

got confirmation email from FL as well but we all know thats not too reliable.

I was charged 2 times though so hopefully they correct that soon.

Don't get your hopes up with Finishline folks

Being real they cancel orders like its nothing

They are selling you pairs they see in store inventory so if someone buys them before they can be pulled for shipment then you are donezo

Last edited:
Placed order via finishLine and it went fairly smoothly!! i paid via paypal!! Something does not seem right!!!  
frown.gif
mean.gif

no problem mayne, glad u got ur pairs, woke up just to witness the madness and try to help ,got my pair last night.

Good lord man, it's crazy what inflation and nike has done to us over the years.  I left my original store receipt in a fresh pair of XI's I've still got  from 01:

I just picked up the same two pairs today for $397!?!  Damn. 

Last edited:
i dont knw how everyone says fnl mobile is the way to go. everytime i try i get this error. There was a problem processing your request. Please try again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer service. and i already have 3 paypal cancellations.

I think the people who used paypal like me on the mobile site before it got hammered are in the clear...I was one of first to order with pp got pp and fnl confirmation. One charge and pending

Back
Top Bottom