Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If those numbers are true, (500.000) I don't suggest no one grabbing more than two, watch how flooded the resell mkt gone be. So these cats showing 15 tickets and all that, you ain't gone see paper above retail. Trust that !! Maybe you won't grab 15 pair next time ! Sorry !!! Lol
This. I had a feeling that there would be a good amount to go around for people who wanted a pair. Resellers going to be heated when they can't move pairs

Finishline just tweeted 7.5, 9 and 15 were sold out...

That should mean all those recent orders we made are going through...I don't believe anything till I see shipped with tracking number though...

Sorry if this has been asked, but is Finishline legit?

Hahahahahahahah

Finishline just announce 7.5, 9, 11.5, and 15 sold out.

Finish Line ‏@FinishLine
Bred XI Update: Sizes 7.5, 9, 11.5 and 15 are sold out.

YALL STILL GOT TIME GOGOGOGOGO

500,000 x 185.00 = About 90,000,000 in revenue :x

It's actually less. Wholesalers get the sneakers at roughly $95/shoe.

Retailers = 89.xx profit/shoe(5xx,xxx) = 44,5xx,xxx - initial investment = net profit

JB/Nike = 95.xx profit/shoe(5xx,xxx) = 47,5xx,xxx

Yeah, I'm bored lol :smokin

I was talking revenue generated as a whole from this shoe... Not just Nike's profit or revenue

Last edited:
So I'm not getting anything if FNL charged me but didn't send confirmation right

Last edited:
Got my first pair off of Chicago RSVP.. sucks they made us wait out in the cold for about 30 minutes but whatever

Still getting countdown screen on FNL

If those numbers are true, (500.000) I don't suggest no one grabbing more than two, watch how flooded the resell mkt gone be. So these cats showing 15 tickets and all that, you ain't gone see paper above retail. Trust that !! Maybe you won't grab 15 pair next time ! Sorry !!! Lol

unfortunately there are dumb people on ebay who will pay the price they are asking. happens all the time.

ebay. the place where people pay over retail for frickin GIFT CARDS! lol

thats probably 500k including GS and toddler sizes. then you gotta remember they make up to size 18 or so

resellers def gonna make a profit no matter what b :lol:

still not getting through on fnl been letting the countdown run for 40min.  For those that did...did you use a direct link to the breds or just the finishline homepage?

Regardless of how many pairs were produced I still see a bunch of people locally and on here that haven't gotten a pair. The number of people who don't cop will always exceed the numbers produced.

Back
Top Bottom