Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

so any early verdicts .. was there more of these then the concords? :nerd:

yes.. they increased production by 40%...the demand grew 60% after concord release but nike being nike.. to keep demand high only increased it by 40%..

got my pair smoothly at finishline this morning

Sorry if this has been asked, but is Finishline legit?
roll.gif
this man  has to be joking right ??? .. i hope so
laugh.gif

ummmm so i hopped on finishline got to paypal.

i got an email saying that i submitted an order to paypal from finishline

but finishline said that my size was sold out.

wth???

Sorry, we were unable to authorize your PayPal transaction. Please select another payment option to complete your transaction, or contact customer care for more information at 888-415-0816.

Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information.

hoping my FNL order doesnt get cancelled.. they've already drafted the money, and i got the email conf with was about 90 mins ago..

Just so you know dudes in Atlanta are buying these shoes in the price range of $325-400
roll.gif

So if you bout that resell life better get yours they spending for these!!!!

Sorry, we were unable to authorize your PayPal transaction. Please select another payment option to complete your transaction, or contact customer care for more information at 888-415-0816.
i received that error as well

paypal canceled the order

Dat time a fool....FIRST TO COP AT NIKE DALLAS.....(I AINT GOT NO WORRIES)

SHOUT OUT TO...."DA SHOEFREAK" REPP'D!!!!

Some of you on here are gonna have 8k worth of charges floating around tied up with finishline. IDK why y'all continue to mess with this site.

FNL was running smoothly like 20 min ago for me. Was able to cop a pair. Tried to get a second pair but that didnt work. FNL ended up charging my card 3 times and called customer care and they said I got the email which is a good sign. Lady said they can see EVERY detail of your order and can recognize a card and limit the customer to only 1 pair hence the failed second attempt(s). Then again who knows if thats true just saying this for those who are probably on the same boat.

FINISHLINE:

UPDATE: Size 7.5 is sold out. 
UPDATE: Size 8.5 is sold out.
UPDATE: Size 9 is sold out. 
UPDATE: Size 11 is sold out. 
UPDATE: Size 13 is sold out. 
UPDATE: Size 15 is sold out. 

To everyone who' wondering why FNL still has sizes: that timer that (was) keeping you out of the site is keeping EVERYONE out of the site, and letting in a few people at a time allowing for the people who are navigating the site an easy checkout process. The reason they say to let the timer run is that they essentially give you a place in line. It rewards persistence and most people aren't going to sit staring at the same page for 2+ hours. That's in combination with the fact that they're having issues with paypal right now, so there are people getting through who get error messages. Also there are clearly a crapton of these out there (wouldn't be surprised if more pop up on NDC).

Back
Top Bottom