Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

congrats to everyone that got them and good luck to those that are hoping for the fulfillment of their orders. I'll just stay cool in my 2001 until I can find a restock.

i used paypal it went threw ok where u paying from your bank account or cc connected to your paypal account maybe that had something to do with it

Use Credit Card on FL. I just got through like that. When I used PayPal earlier I got the Paypal notification but nothing from FL. So im assuming that one didnt go through.

Got my Confirmation form FL right after doing it with a Credit Card. Now just gotta hope the ship the order. We will see though. I went into it thinking I was good with my 01 pair if I struck out. But I wouldnt mind another pair.

My boy just got through on finish line, keep tryin yall.

How's the quality on these for who got em already? 
not too bad. seems like the same quality on the 09 space jams and 10 cool greys. i never got the concords so i cant cpmplare to them. but overall quality fairly good

IMO NDC DEFF HAD THE BEST SERVER! EVERY OTHER SITE CRASHED SECS BEFORE THE SHOES COULD EVEN GO UP LIVE :smh:

FTW NDC FROM NOW ON! :smokin

Finishline just tweeted an update and they are only sold out of 4 sizes.. So it looks like if you got your confirmation youre good and there is still plenty more sizes available

ummmm so i hopped on finishline got to paypal.
i got an email saying that i submitted an order to paypal from finishline
but finishline said that my size was sold out.
wth???

That's another reason FNL is trash.
The way their checkout system works, their charging process happens before their stock checking process.
Every other site in the world does stock check first, then charging, so they don't charge you for something they don't have.
Not FNL, they charge you first, then keep your money in their account for 3 biz days earning interest for them, then refund you.

NDC comes through again for me. Bred 11 Copped X2. Eastbay has been acting up lately for me. Only release I missed out on was the Stealth Foams. To those who have not got their shoes. Keep refreshing throughout the day, usually some will come back up for grabs. I think Nike made a lot of these. 

pimp.gif

Money wasn't right this year, so i missed out. Shout out to whoever first posted that FNL link about 20 mins ago though. Got on the horn with two of my boys to give them the link. They weren't able to get through the countdown. Used my comp and got them a 10.5 and an 11, on two separate cc transactions! Got confirmation emails immediately after both.

Back
Top Bottom