Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Footlocker's German website still has alot of sizes left. I assume they don't ship to the US though so you'd have to get it shipped to a friend in Europe first, and then have them ship it to you. I'm not sure if I'm correct on that though, anyone want to chime in? I already got my pair, just trying to look out for those that didn't.
http://www.footlocker.eu/gb/en/Shoes/Nike-Air-Jordan-6-Retro-41.aspx/4101434604

yeah they don't currently ship to United States, but still repped because if you have fam in other places all you do is pay double shipping

Few hours? Where are you from...

What you mean where I am from ?? You slow or something ? Did they not release on line at 8 am ? Did ppl not keep buying till about 10-11 am ? If your slow just check some of the back pages of ppl still buying at 10 am.

Last edited:
These arrogant employees at these Nike stores need to go play in rush hour traffic...Dude grabs my size 12 and the corner of the box is done! I'm like can I get another 12 off the rack...the guy with the clip board goes that's all we got (there was a 12 on the top rack). To a collector like me a box can make or break it for me as I keep my shoes in their original box because I look at my shoes as an investment and presentation means a lot to me. So the guy at the register says "are you going to wear the box or the shoes?" And I said I'm going to BUY the shoes and the box! Def emailing corporate because these employees act as if they fell off of a dairy truck or something.

Last edited:
These arrogant employees at these Nike stores need to go play in rush hour traffic...Dude grabs my size 12 and the corner of the box is done! I'm like can I get another 12 off the rack...the guy with the clip board goes that's all we got (there was a 12 on the top rack). To a collector like me a box can make or break it for me as I keep my shoes in their original box because I look at my shoes as an investment and presentation means a lot to me. So the guy at the register says "are you going to wear the box or the shoes?" And I said I'm going to BUY the shoes and the box! Def emailing corporate because these employees act as if they fell off of a dairy truck or something.
lol did you file a complaint?

wihle its no excuse for their behavior... the box was probably damaged during shipment and employees arent really social during high volume releases. if it was the only 12, what else would you expect?

some at the WSS in gardena got shot. Shiekh Fox Hills was ratchet.
I mean, its Culver City, so you got dudes from Inglewood, Hawthorne and other areas coming up there so yeah I could imagine how bad it was at Fox Hills. I'm glad  I didn't get my FNL draft thing now.

wihle its no excuse for their behavior... the box was probably damaged during shipment and employees arent really social during high volume releases. if it was the only 12, what else would you expect?

jordan 2012 boxes are wack anyway, i'd be pissed if it was one of the classic boxes or the retro 11 boxes that these should've came in

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
Release date is here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom