Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

These arrogant employees at these Nike stores need to go play in rush hour traffic...Dude grabs my size 12 and the corner of the box is done! I'm like can I get another 12 off the rack...the guy with the clip board goes that's all we got (there was a 12 on the top rack). To a collector like me a box can make or break it for me as I keep my shoes in their original box because I look at my shoes as an investment and presentation means a lot to me. So the guy at the register says "are you going to wear the box or the shoes?" And I said I'm going to BUY the shoes and the box! Def emailing corporate because these employees act as if they fell off of a dairy truck or something.
roll.gif
roll.gif

wihle its no excuse for their behavior... the box was probably damaged during shipment and employees arent really social during high volume releases. if it was the only 12, what else would you expect?

It wasn't the only 12...that's why I didn't expect them to say that's all we got...Regardless they should of knocked something off...hey they reduce dented can's in the grocery store...

I mean, its Culver City, so you got dudes from Inglewood, Hawthorne and other areas coming up there so yeah I could imagine how bad it was at Fox Hills. I'm glad  I didn't get my FNL draft thing now.
Culver City has nothing to do with it because CC police are theee worst. Its Westfields fault for trying to gentrify the mall and not investing in better security for releases. 

Name it what you want. Put a target..It's still our minority mall and will always be. BC is the same, they just got their act together.

wihle its no excuse for their behavior... the box was probably damaged during shipment and employees arent really social during high volume releases. if it was the only 12, what else would you expect?

It wasn't the only 12...that's why I didn't expect them to say that's all we got...Regardless they should of knocked something off...hey they reduce dented can's in the grocery store...

If it wasnt the only 12, then I can understand you pain. Im not a big box person tho. I understand stuff gets messed up during shipment. They certaintly wont cut you a break with a discount due to the boxes condition tho. Never ever heard of that.

This is the dude who got shot in houston, **** crazy bruh his life probly over today after a happy moment like pickin up his XIs

On a lighter note, my pair straight flawless

These arrogant employees at these Nike stores need to go play in rush hour traffic...Dude grabs my size 12 and the corner of the box is done! I'm like can I get another 12 off the rack...the guy with the clip board goes that's all we got (there was a 12 on the top rack). To a collector like me a box can make or break it for me as I keep my shoes in their original box because I look at my shoes as an investment and presentation means a lot to me. So the guy at the register says "are you going to wear the box or the shoes?" And I said I'm going to BUY the shoes and the box! Def emailing corporate because these employees act as if they fell off of a dairy truck or something.

So my question is... have you considered molding the box into wearable shoes to prove them wrong? I mean I feel like this is completely necessary at this point. :lol:

On another note I feel bad that was the condition they came in. That's why I like ordering from NDC because they always come in pristine (about 95% of the time, the Yeezy release was a different story).

at NTLA some kid was boasting how at 18 this is how he makes his money. He was trying to sell this fine *** girl his pair for $420. She offered $320 and went to $400. He said "na, I can get $500 right now off CL"

That's why I hate lining up. I dont want to talk to no one or listen to this mess
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Culver City has nothing to do with it because CC police are theee worst. Its Westfields fault for trying to gentrify the mall and not investing in better security for releases. 

Name it what you want. Put a target..It's still our minority mall and will always be. BC is the same, they just got their act together.
Either way, I still imagined something going down up there whether there was more security or not. 

Got nothing. NDC sold out in minutes and I missed the early link. And I had issues with Finishline. At first, I got through but could never place my order because they wouldn't accept PayPal or my CC. But I have five charges from FNL and no confirmation email like usual.

Ah well. Onto the next, I hope I can get the Thunders.

Back
Top Bottom