Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

thinking about ordering from footlocker uk since they actually have my size. Good idea? would love some insight if its possible.

Just got a delivery from FEDEX. Ordered from END:

frown.gif
Damn bro, was your pair still in there safe and sound? That has me worried now..

Just got a delivery from FEDEX. Ordered from END:

:frown:
:wow:
That couldn't have been from the shipping. That looks intentional. Maybe searching to see what is in the box? But still that's some foul stuff
Customs did that to the package - they go through so many packages they just make a quick hole to see that what's inside matches the invoice.
Yea i figured that was the case, but that is a bit much

For those who ordered through Finishline Mobile and used a credit card, were you charged twice? I have two charges for $207 on 12-21 and have another one for 12-24 but I only ordered one pair. The 12-21 says something like FINISHLINE MOBILE INDIANAPOLIS and the 12-24 statement says something like WWW.FINISHLINE.COM INDIANAPOLIS.
I received a call from my credit card company regarding fraud and since I rarely order from Finishline (last time was in 2006) I don't know if this is normal or not.

I paid with a credit card and it still says its a pending charge but they've already been shipped

my goodness, customs might have done that? Thats unacceptable. dont they have x-ray machines? Who;s working there dinosaurs from Jurassic Park?

Thats just wrong.

Que the "its just a box, you ain't wearing the box" posts.

Last edited:
my goodness, customs might have done that? Thats unacceptable. dont they have x-ray machines? Who;s working there dinasours from Jurassic Park?
Thats just wrong.

They "peek" inside random boxes...multiply that during the holidays and all the stuff they have to look at and I'm pretty sure they are not careful handling somone's "tennis shoes"

Kidding on the last part (ref: 30 pages ago)...no need to reply...

What're yall rockin' these with? I'm a white dude with not a whole lot of income (then why you buyin shoes? I know. I gotta problem lol) but I'd like just some ideas as far as jeans. I haven't bought jeans in 2 years so I'm due. Take notice of the white dude, I can't rock as cool as **** as some of yall.

Last edited:
my goodness, customs might have done that? Thats unacceptable. dont they have x-ray machines? Who;s working there dinasours from Jurassic Park?
Thats just wrong.

:rofl:

Hope my pairs arrive safe :x

What're yall rockin' these with? I'm a white dude with not a whole lot of income (then why you buyin shoes? I know. I gotta problem lol) but I'd like just some ideas as far as jeans. I haven't bought jeans in 2 years so I'm due. Take notice of the white dude, I can't rock as cool as **** as some of yall.

Michael Vick away falcons jersey and a pair of Girbaud jeans b.... Killin em on ig

Michael Vick away falcons jersey and a pair of Girbaud jeans b.... Killin em on ig
:lol: The Vick jersey...

Back
Top Bottom