Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

whatever you say. the point was made and you missed it.
but a quick reference is this pair sold for $280 as of last month:
http://niketalk.com/t/513407/ds-air-jordan-cool-grey-xi-size-9-5/0_20
Point taken...maybe it's my size then I've
Never came across that and I'm hard looking for another pair to so I don't have to
un-DS the pair I have now

yea i mean, the way it looks now, a lot of people want to complete their collections or suddenly want the cool grays. CDP, Cool Grey, Space Jame XIs were selling for about 200-250 after release for a long time. The Anniversary XIs were selling for 200 or below. Now, prices are much worse for various reasons.

probably in your best interest that you couldnt order from them :lol:

milke-store site is full of ***T. :smh:

well alright then! :rofl:

if you paying more than retail, you really should check the classified section. you might be better off + shipping is generally included in the price. rmkstore charges an arm and a leg for shipping.

just got my pair from SH today. Didn't recieve any Customs paperwork or notes stating any fee. There was a Intl' priority clr sticker but no other notes. So i guess i'm in the clear so far. I've ordered from overseas before and have yet to be hit by any fees. :smokin
Merry Xmas fellow NTers...

Door just rang and I damn near twisted my ankle shooting down the stairs...2 packages...one of my XIs already?

Nope..Toys R Us box from my sister for my son and my Cool Grey IXs I ordered from SNS a week ago...:stoneface:

Right in time for Christmas festivities!

Merry Christmas to all my fellow NTers while I'm at it, I hope you all receive your kicks sooner rather than later!

Last edited:
Damn international orders being delivered quicker than the NDC orders huh, package has been showing arrival scan in Memphis, TN since Friday.  

just got my pair from SH today. Didn't recieve any Customs paperwork or notes stating any fee. There was a Intl' priority clr sticker but no other notes. So i guess i'm in the clear so far. I've ordered from overseas before and have yet to be hit by any fees. :smokin
Merry Xmas fellow NTers...

you only get hit for $250 and above

Hahaha this is so funny... so I posted an ad on craigslist stating that I was looking for a pair of Jordan 11 Space Jams... and this guy replies saying "$450" and with a pic attached of the new Bred 11s LOL. I was lmao. 
roll.gif

My Fnl tracking info shows the following:

Under activities, one says 12/21/12 "ready for UPS", thenon the same date it says "Origin Scan". At the top it shows "4 days left " on time, then it says scheduled delivery 1/2/13. I dont get it.

Under activities, one says 12/21/12 "ready for UPS", thenon the same date it says "Origin Scan". At the top it shows "4 days left " on time, then it says scheduled delivery 1/2/13. I dont get it.

Tracking numbers are recycled, so you probably got one that was used before. Be patient and wait 24-48 hours before things are updated...jesus.

Last edited:
4 days left is 4 business days. i'm on the same boat. delivery date 1/2/13. don't need to stress it. be patient.

12/21 is when FNL made the tracking label for your shoe and Origin scan is when UPS receives the shipment. By what you said, they made the tracking label and had UPS pick it up on the same day. Since they received it Friday, your shoes won't begin to be delivered until the next day. That's 4 business days left starting Monday. Tuesday isn't a business day because it's a holiday, so Wednesday 12/26 (1), Thursday 12/27 (2), Friday 12/28 (3), Saturday is not a business day even though your shoes will move from one location to another and neither is Sunday but none of their trucks or anything are moving that day. Ordinarily, Monday 12/31 would be but New Year's Eve counts as a Holiday as well as Tuesday 1/1. So on Wednesday 1/2, it would be the 4th business day and the day your shoes finally get to you. It's a long wait, but that's how the holiday season works.

Hope this clears it up a little!

For those who ordered through Finishline Mobile and used a credit card, were you charged twice? I have two charges for $207 on 12-21 and have another one for 12-24 but I only ordered one pair. The 12-21 says something like FINISHLINE MOBILE INDIANAPOLIS and the 12-24 statement says something like WWW.FINISHLINE.COM INDIANAPOLIS.

I received a call from my credit card company regarding fraud and since I rarely order from Finishline (last time was in 2006) I don't know if this is normal or not.

For those who ordered through Finishline Mobile and used a credit card, were you charged twice? I have two charges for $207 on 12-21 and have another one for 12-24 but I only ordered one pair. The 12-21 says something like FINISHLINE MOBILE INDIANAPOLIS and the 12-24 statement says something like WWW.FINISHLINE.COM INDIANAPOLIS.
I received a call from my credit card company regarding fraud and since I rarely order from Finishline (last time was in 2006) I don't know if this is normal or not.
It doesn't sound normal to me...I only got one charge but I used paypal. 

I just got the same thing an hour ago. I'm thinking the first charge was to check to see if funds were available and would drop off eventually while the second charge actually takes the money out of the account. Im going to wait a few days to see if it disappears.

I used my Paypal debit card, I'll call Paypal and FINL if it doesn't go away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom