Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

all these pics are cool, I still gotta wait for mine to come in next week
grin.gif

Why do people try to justify or explain themselves to people on the internet on why/how they sell/resell shoes? Do you playboy......

I made my points. I know I am correct and you're still trying to argue.
Your last few posts have been giving me a head ache trying to decipher.
You win brah. Jordan's going to focus on doing direct internet sales. Severing ties with Foot Locker, Finish Line and all other stores that have physical accounts.
And they will be opening 10,000+ Nike retail stores within 6 months just to be safe.
Mr. deltadogman1, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
^stole that one from Billy Madison
You are iconically ignorant! You clearly understood everything I said because you attempted to counter. I never got into an arguement just offered my interpretation of what is obviously happening, not only with Nike but alot of companies. Circuit City went bankrupt, reopened internet only, then postured for a profitable merger, but I'm stupid. And before you say that's like comparing apples and oranges, people aren't trying shoes on any more, once their foot stops growing, people are more image driven, people are microwave minded, but you sir, say I'm rambling and incoherent. You need to get out of the store sometimes. If it has put your kids through school and afforded a modest lifestyle then good. And quoting Billy Madison says alot about what permeates in your brain.

At the end of the day if you wanted these and put in your work, you wouldve easily copped a pair. No excuses.
Well.........IDK.......I did get multiple pairs but I put in some crafty work. There were TONS of people at all the six malls in my area. There were tons of pairs but thousands who came out!

So Christmas Eve I am at the mall with my son, looking to see what toddler kicks are out there for me to put under the tree. Footaction dude is carrying around the stealth foams but not in my size. I tell him I'll take them but only if no one else in the store wants them. Everyone he asks either is a half size too big or small or doesn't want to pay $220 +tax.
I buy and selling them tomorrow for $350. Taking that dough and buying my correct size.
Technically doesn't that make me a reseller? Who cares? Let them do them...

I don't know why EVERYONE who does this doesn't think they are a reseller, you ARE one.

I've done that and I am reseller, everyone is a reseller.

At the bottom of the day you're selling a pair of shoes for above retail. The person who buys the pair of shoes from you is over paying.

What you do with the money afterwards is irrelevant if its to buy shoes, put towards paying bills, or whatever.

Last edited:
You are iconically ignorant! You clearly understood everything I said because you attempted to counter. I never got into an arguement just offered my interpretation of what is obviously happening, not only with Nike but alot of companies. Circuit City went bankrupt, reopened internet only, then postured for a profitable merger, but I'm stupid. And before you say that's like comparing apples and oranges, people aren't trying shoes on any more, once their foot stops growing, people are more image driven, people are microwave minded, but you sir, say I'm rambling and incoherent. You need to get out of the store sometimes. If it has put your kids through school and afforded a modest lifestyle then good. And quoting Billy Madison says alot about what permeates in your brain.

I told you I don't own a store or have a retail account. I don't have kids. You are making assumptions and jumping to conclusions you have no facts to support.

I now see that you have the ability to comprehend and use somewhat large words. Why are you only breaking them out now when I called you out?

And you're right. I finally agree with you on something. Comparing a 2nd rate electronics retail store that went bankrupt then reopened as an online only store to the the largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturer in North America is comparing apples and oranges.

I never said you are stupid, however the point you are trying to argue is indeed very stupid.

P.S. Circuit City went bankrupt, someone bought the domain name and started another business as an online electronics store using the name. The B&M Circuit City that went bankrupt has nothing to do with the online store that now exists.

Last edited:
I don't know why EVERYONE who does this doesn't think they are a reseller, you ARE one.
I've done that and I am reseller, everyone is a reseller.
At the bottom of the day you're selling a pair of shoes for above retail. The person who buys the pair of shoes from you is over paying.
What you do with the money afterwards is irrelevant if its to buy shoes or put towards paying bills.

THIS

GUYS WATCH OUT!! there are new quality fakes on the market and can fool alot of people. the only thing that looks off is the Carbon Fiber and the 23 on the back of the shoes doesnt have that bolder look than the Concords and Breds had.

dude wanted to trade deadstock stealth foamposites for the xis i was wearing. i was like wtf

passed cuz i dont like those foamposites. but dude was trippin

Man if my shoes don't come with a stock sticker on the box, size stickers in the shoes, and a receipt I refuse to buy...people are to janky

here my babies from FTL ...these have to be the most uncomfortable shoes I've put on my feet this year....best quality shoe I've put on this year is the Lebron X :/

i think nowadays everyone should resell when they get a chance to so they can make it up when they miss a release like this. rsvp's, online, campouts, reselling, it's all part of the "game". yes i know its sad.

NT'ers thoughts? I'm about to pull the trigger on '01s for 4 bills...My all time favorite pair of J's

I love my 01's. I played ball in them for an entire season in HS, wore them to a few parties in college, and rocked them recently for a few weeks. They are built like tanks. The soles are still perfect. Some wear here and there on the mesh, but I took care of that with some fine scissors. Then just wiped down the patent leather and they still look pretty damn good all things considering. People are asking 350ish for the 12's. I wouldn't hesitate on 4 for the 01's if they are DS or VNDS. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom