Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

People say these was hard to get. I woke up at 8.08 and was about to cry because I knew I was late for a release like this and smoking all night to try and take a 2 hour nap and wake up in time was stupid. I was about to give up when frustration at myself and more l's and two hours later finishline still had pairs and I copped so don't say this release was hard. Online was an easy cop especially for these. Two hours later! I consider that a east cop if you really wanted it.

So who else ordered their pair on FNL on release day and got their shipping confirmation on Monday? My delivery date is slated for 1/3/13 but it says my pair is in Indiana and I'm watching the weather, and it says they are getting a huge blizzard! Do you think my pair won't make it in time?? Safety is priority for them in Indiana tho ...

Haha!
Something like these chanclas....!
postie-media206.jpeg
so ugly, lol.

NT'ers thoughts? I'm about to pull the trigger on '01s for 4 bills...My all time favorite pair of J's

It's too much of a pain to restore them. The mesh is yellow, the soles are yellow. I have an old post in the sneaker maintenance thread showing some work I had to do on the soles to get them close to clear again.

Also, the mesh will never look like it looks when it is brand new no matter how much cleaning you do.

Last edited:
So who else ordered their pair on FNL on release day and got their shipping confirmation on Monday? My delivery date is slated for 1/3/13 but it says my pair is in Indiana and I'm watching the weather, and it says they are getting a huge blizzard! Do you think my pair won't make it in time?? Safety is priority for them in Indiana tho ...
heres my tracking info , My lap top doesnt have the right time on it lol

hope this helps bro !

Ah, it says page not found!!
heres my tracking info , My lap top doesnt have the right time on it lol

[URL=http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o261/eg978/retro11_zpsa5644af0.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o261/eg978/retro11_zpsa5644af0.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]

hope this helps bro !
[/quote]

It says page not found! What was it?

[URL=http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o261/eg978/retro11_zpsa5644af0.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o261/eg978/retro11_zpsa5644af0.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]

hope this helps bro !
[/quote]

NT'ers thoughts? I'm about to pull the trigger on '01s for 4 bills...My all time favorite pair of J's

It's too much of a pain to restore them. The mesh is yellow, the soles are yellow. I have an old post in the sneaker maintenance thread showing some work I had to do on the soles to get them close to clear again.

Also, the mesh will never look like it looks when it is brand new no matter how much cleaning you do.

These are black and red... what yellowing mesh are you talking about.

As for the difficulty of this release, it wasn't difficult at all. It was the easiest hyped release cop for me.

i thought about that for a second but i didnt think it was worth the risk

The risk of being labeled a reseller or the risk that the GS pairs might not go for that much money?

might not go for much, im not a reseller. if i had a chance to buy 2 pair of GS and flip them so i can get my only pair of breds, i fail to see a problem. its not like i do it all the time :lol:

These are black and red... what yellowing mesh are you talking about.

As for the difficulty of this release, it wasn't difficult at all. It was the easiest hyped release cop for me.

Whoops, I was thinking Concords. Nevermind.

damn 11 pairs x $150 profit on each pair, $1650 profit

This is just my personal opinion, but I highly doubt that anyone who landed 11 pairs to resell was paying retail.

He was probably paying a good amount over retail to have managers hold him down extra pairs.

If he did pay retail he either had a bunch of people go line up with him, or works at a store with an account.

Last edited:
I always find it funny when after a shoe releases, threads turn into an online microeconomics class discussion board

Last edited:
Damn, this is sad.

Its Christmas and people are sweating order statuses and tracking numbers.

People are off enjoying their families. They aren't worried about you or your kicks.

Count your blessings and trip about this when its not Christmas.

Last edited:
This is just my personal opinion, but I highly doubt that anyone who landed 11 pairs to resell was paying retail.
He was probably paying a good amount over retail to have managers hold him down extra pairs.
If he did pay retail he either had a bunch of people go line up with him, or works at a store with an account.
Factor in shipping, time, and labor to get all of these deals done i doubt its worth whatever profit.

Had a bunch of craigslist deals for these bookmarked for a friend but wiped my computer and forgot about them 
mad.gif

here my babies from FTL ...these have to be the most uncomfortable shoes I've put on my feet this year....best quality shoe I've put on this year is the Lebron X :/

I always feel the same way and tell everyone all my recent 11 retros feel like stiff cardboard compared to my 2000-2001 retros. Comfort is a night and day difference between the two.

not my picture btw, it had already been posted on this thread, just thought i would re-post it so all the salty people like yourself can stay heated...

My bad about it not being your picture. But I'm not salty at all. I got my 2 pairs coming in plus another pair of Thunders. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom