Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

might not go for much, im not a reseller. if i had a chance to buy 2 pair of GS and flip them so i can get my only pair of breds, i fail to see a problem. its not like i do it all the time :lol:

lmao, weren't you and your buddy budgetballer hating on resellers pages back? there's nothing wrong with it your right, but the fact you and dude were hating on others doing it. hypocrisy at its finest :smh:

Not a tough task if you follow this thread, very useful information has been posted.
I have no connections and got all my pairs from SH, FINL.com, NBAstore.com, and size? I could have got an additional two pairs from NDC also but eight pairs is enough for me.
Maybe I'll get more next week.

yeah, when I made that statement I wasn't thinking online.

I was picturing 1 person on their own trying to get 10 pairs from retail stores on the release day not having any connects or hook ups.

but you're right online and the reservations definitely changes it.

This is just my personal opinion, but I highly doubt that anyone who landed 11 pairs to resell was paying retail.
He was probably paying a good amount over retail to have managers hold him down extra pairs.
If he did pay retail he either had a bunch of people go line up with him, or works at a store with an account.

70 pairs total... 60 at retailers... 10 online...

Price:

NONE over retail.

Some under retail. Nike employees got the .5 discount... FNL $20 rewards... etc.

Price:
NONE over retail.
Some under retail. Nike employees got the .5 discount... FNL $20 rewards... etc.
70 pairs total?!! :wow:
what do you do and how do I make that kind of money?

lmao, weren't you and your buddy budgetballer hating on resellers pages back? there's nothing wrong with it your right, but the fact you and dude were hating on others doing it. hypocrisy at its finest :smh:
lol. its worse cause he's jacking some kid's pair to flip for rape price...

might not go for much, im not a reseller. if i had a chance to buy 2 pair of GS and flip them so i can get my only pair of breds, i fail to see a problem. its not like i do it all the time :lol:

not really, buying up 10 pairs of every release just to resell is considered a reseller.

if i did it once with pairs that are much smaller and no one wants, and 1 or 2 pairs at that... :lol:

i didnt do it to begin with but if i did, i wouldnt be considered a reseller. ive never done it.

you mean to tell me you never bought an item for cheap and flipped it.. :rolleyes

70 pairs total?!! :wow:
what do you do and how do I make that kind of money?

According to some members in here... after seeing my pics... I'm a lame reseller... broke unemployed... EBT pimpin.... Honda civic money having... NT'er... Who floats pairs of kicks in hopes that Ill have enough sold by the time I go up to the register to pay for them...

So no one should want to be like me...

I could take some of these salty NT'ers with me to personally witness how I do it, and what it is EXACTLY I do... and they would still find ways to distort reality and fabricate whichever reality makes their anus hurt the least...

Happy Holidays NT.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not a tough task if you follow this thread, very useful information has been posted.
I have no connections and got all my pairs from SH, FINL.com, NBAstore.com, and size? I could have got an additional two pairs from NDC also but eight pairs is enough for me.
Maybe I'll get more next week.
Cool?

I will be honest I resell and only during the Christmas release.

Only because I need something to do over the holidays. Work is slow and I am out of school.

Being prior Navy I get stir crazy if not busy at all times.

Price:
NONE over retail.

The none over retail part is the thing I find impressive.

People you're buying from obviously know you're a reseller.

Whats the incentive for someone to sell to you for retail knowing you're going to flip and make a profit?
Why not buy themselves and sell, or say, "so you're gonna make $100+ a pair, how bout you throw $25 a pair my way?"

Last edited:
not really, buying up 10 pairs of every release just to resell is considered a reseller.
if i did it once with pairs that are much smaller and no one wants, and 1 or 2 pairs at that... :lol:
i didnt do it to begin with but if i did, i wouldnt be considered a reseller. ive never done it.
you mean to tell me you never bought an item for cheap and flipped it.. :rolleyes

Son you are just too dense and don't get what the man is saying...

And what do you mean no one wanted them???

Obviously a rack of people wanted them... thats why they sold out...

I dont care what you do or did... but we are trying to make you understand why you are a hypocrite... just cause you do something sparingly... doesn't mean you dont do it... :rolleyes

Your explanation makes you sound like them girls that give the BOP but claim to be virgins... Giving up everything EXCEPT the Vag and call themselves Virgins... :nerd: :smh:

According to some members in here... after seeing my pics... I'm a lame reseller... broke unemployed... EBT pimpin.... Honda civic money having... NT'er... Who floats pairs of kicks in hopes that Ill have enough sold by the time I go up to the register to pay for them...
So no one should want to be like me...
I could take some of these salty NT'ers with me to personally witness how I do it, and what it is EXACTLY I do... and they would still find ways to distort reality and fabricate whichever reality makes their anus hurt the least...
Happy Holidays NT.
My post wasn't meant to sound negative in any way...I was merely wishful thinking on my end on the basis that I wish I had your kind of money and that you must have a really great paying job to have that kind of money to buy all those pairs :wink:

People still bitter over others in here who got multiples of the xi's? All I can say is good for them on doing their homework. I'm too old to hate on anyone, especially over shoes. People need to get their priorities in order, especially if you have that much time to hate another man.

No matter how many times you do it, when you sell a shoe for more then what you paid and make a profit, you're a reseller.

What about that do you not get? You're making money off the next man to gain additional funds for yourself.

EVERYONE has done it so I don't know why
people think that they are holier then others.

Last edited:
My post wasn't meant to sound negative in any way...I was merely wishful thinking on my end on the basis that I wish I had your kind of money and that you must have a really great paying job to have that kind of money to buy all those pairs :wink:

No, I got you fam... I wasn't implying that you were coming at me sideways or anything... I was just bringing up some stuff that was said in regards to me earlier in this thread... I guess dudes were so salty they wanted to do nothing more than to doubt I would get that many pairs...

No, I got you fam... I wasn't implying that you were coming at me sideways or anything... I was just bringing up some stuff that was said in regards to me earlier in this thread... I guess dudes were so salty they wanted to do nothing more than to doubt I would get that many pairs...
Gotcha fam. It must be getting close to my bedtime :lol:
Its been a long Christmas Day. Happy Holidays fam.

:rofl:

I remember when dudes were roasting you for implying you were getting so many pairs... Not going to lie, I doubted it too...

Respect for actually getting them... The people that were roasting you are REAL quite now though... :smh:

Last edited:
Reallllllyyyyy hope my NDC order arrives in CA this week. Got the Thunders coming tomorrow and now just need my 11's and I'm straight for 2012.  Will start fresh in 2013 with them Chi 1's and Black/Red 13s

Last edited:
No matter how many times you do it, when you sell a shoe for more then what you paid and make a profit, you're a reseller.
What about that do you not get? You're making money off the next man to gain additional funds for yourself.
EVERYONE has done it so I don't know why
people think that they are holier then others.

I've never resold for profit, not that I'm against it. I'm just too lazy. I've only resold for retail or traded for something I wanted. I'm just too lazy and dumb to put something on ebay, for example. I still dont know how to put pics on this site!

its inevitable though. I have too many kicks to not eventually sell one day. There are shoes I copped for retail that will fetch double or more. Guess I'm a reseller?

I consider resellers those who cop with the intent to sell. Nothing wrong with that. I'll buy 2-3 pairs of my favorites just because. I hate copping just one and regretting not copping multiples down the road. i cop mutlitples of bordeauxs, TB III, WC III, BCIII, Black/Red XI's, shoes that meant something to me as a kid. I'm not copping multiples of shoes such as Playoff XII's or Obsidians.

I;m not a fan of people copping 10+ and bragging about it. I'll never understand that when there are people who are struggling for just 1 pair. E-props are important to some.

Back
Top Bottom