Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So does this mean the Columbia's will drop next Christmas?

Well, I figure I'll pay a premium price to avoid the whole "camping" chaos that will ensue this December.

You can start lining up Dec. 1st, 2012 over here.

If only we could get the white trim around the leather
grin.gif

Definitely chaos!! Any XI brings chaos with em... Hope quality is ALOT better than CDP xi but none will compare to any of the 2000/2001 retro quality!

I would cop, but I'm afraid of how the shape will be. The re-released concords look hideous because of the shape.

378037-101 is 100% not the style code of that or any black/red colorway that´s about to come or have ever been released
all black based colorway codes start with 0, all white based colorways start with 1
so if that style number will ever be used for a real releasae it would be for a white based shoe
the style number for a new black/red XI would be something like  378037-001

just searched that style number on google you´ll find a weird Pistons look a like fake

Let's see if Nike can get their act together this year. The one shoe that will bring just as much if not more chaos then the Concords. Merry Christmas!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toneloc83

If only we could get the white trim around the leather
grin.gif

If u r not gonna wear them, the white trimLooks very authentic to the OGs then.but the white trim means that the patent Leather is white based and once the patentSurface cracks, the white innerside ia veryObvious and looks very ugly. BlackbasedBlack patent leather looks much less obvious.Im more concerned that JB is Releasing them with varsity red insteadOf the true red from the OGs.I love the vibrant true red outsolesOn the OGs.

So the  White/Columbia's are for sure not coming out? To bad...
mad.gif

The release is gonna be nuts and idk if i can go through that when i can but a cdp pair for not much over 200. If they get released for 180 thats 198 after tax where im from any ways

Can't wait to scoop up a fresh pair of these.  Just hoping the quality and shape are on point when they do.  In the mean time, busted out my 01 Breds and they're still looking pretty fresh.  Non yellowing soles are the best!

01 Bred XI's by JustB1aze, on Flickr

Originally Posted by Arckydo

I would cop, but I'm afraid of how the shape will be. The re-released concords look hideous because of the shape.
The concords are weird.  Certain sizes like the the smaller sizes(8-10) look awful.  The bigger sizes(11-12) look fine from what I've seen. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

The concords are weird.  Certain sizes like the the smaller sizes(8-10) look awful.  The bigger sizes(11-12) look fine from what I've seen. 

Its that big of a difference? Never noticed really.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by cguy610

Its that big of a difference? Never noticed really.
The shape isn't as good as on the 00 retros or originals but I think the bigger sizes make it less noticeable. 

Back
Top Bottom