Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by ducktales

There was a recent post on Nikes twitter account (from a poster not Nike) complaining that these 11s are going to be priced at $200 vs. the $180.

This.
$200 for a "GR" model is kinda steep, even for the 11.

I hope not, that additional $20 equates to another $50 at least on top of the already rape prices that resellers are gonna charge (Resellers Mathematics 101)

I say after 2013, JB brings back the REAL Space Jams.
air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-space-jams-black-varsity-royal-white-9.jpg

With a purple Jumpman (these are the OG) Yes, that 23 is stitched on. It also says Jumpman Jordan on the tongue like the '09 instead of Jumpman Jam.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by ducktales

There was a recent post on Nikes twitter account (from a poster not Nike) complaining that these 11s are going to be priced at $200 vs. the $180.

This.
$200 for a "GR" model is kinda steep, even for the 11.

It wasn't that if quoted. It spoke directly to the 2012 AJ XI release.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

With a purple Jumpman (these are the OG) Yes, that 23 is stitched on. It also says Jumpman Jordan on the tongue like the '09 instead of Jumpman Jam.

Those were neither the ones MJWore in the nba playoffs round 2 game 4 to 6Nor the ones he wore in the movie Spacjam.The ones he wore in the 1995 playoffs had45 stitched while the ones in the movieClearly had varsity royal jumpman and herringbone pattern pods.The 2000 retros were made to pay Tribute to the movie spacejamHence have the lettring jumpman jam.Anyway, wrong topic as we are talking About the black/reds.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Those were neither the ones MJ
Wore in the nba playoffs round 2 game 4 to 6
Nor the ones he wore in the movie Spacjam.
The ones he wore in the 1995 playoffs had
45 stitched while the ones in the movie
Clearly had varsity royal jumpman and
herringbone pattern pods.
The 2000 retros were made to pay
Tribute to the movie spacejam
Hence have the lettring jumpman jam.

Anyway, wrong topic as we are talking
About the black/reds.

O'rly? Cuz the ones in the pic are the actual ones he wore in the movie.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

About the black/reds.

popcorn.gif

I wanna see who's right.
nerd.gif

joints in the pic are the ones he wore in space jam. heard there were only 2-3 pairs like that in existance.

spizike231 wrote:

jumpman cbt2 wrote:

About the black/reds.

popcorn.gif

I wanna see who's right.
nerd.gif

The SJs in that pic are actually from the movie Space Jam and most certainly have purple "Jumpmen" on the heel. If my memory serves me, they were given to a hairdresser/stylist who worked on the movie. KtownHustler (aka BenBaller) wanted to buy them but the hairdresser didnt want to sell. the hairdresser was in need of a car so Ktown traded the hairdresser an old Toyota (I think) for the kicks.

Spoiler [+]
The real question is why would MJ need someone to do his hair ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Gonna be pissed if it's a huge sellout like the Concords.
This will be worse than the Concords. I'm building as many relationships with people in FL, FNL, Champs, everywhere. Might even bag an ugly chick one of those stores to secure my pairs. I wanna at least get my hands on two pairs

Originally Posted by loshirtsandretros

This will be worse than the Concords. I'm building as many relationships with people in FL, FNL, Champs, everywhere. Might even bag an ugly chick one of those stores to secure my pairs. I wanna at least get my hands on two pairs

While I'd like to guess that this won't be like the Concords. I think the AJ buying, camping etc will die down by then, as the hype seems to have peaked a bit, but again, who knows since its 8-9 months out from now. I have the last pair retroed maybe 2000? 2001? (individually, not in a pack, since I wasn't collecting then). I walked right into a footaction days after release and picked them up. Wish I picked up a few more since its one of the few AJs I'd really like to wear.

Originally Posted by Wesley813

Originally Posted by kobebestever

Kinda glad these are releasing. Can't wait to see what the box looks like

Just like the other boxes?
I think he meant the color scheme. I guess they'll be like the Space Jams, but with some red.

its bout to go down hopefully they do some kind of special release not during Christmas b.c if that happens it will ruin my christmas season

Originally Posted by just blaze

Be prepared to be pissed. lol, these things are gonna sell the same way

yeah dude just start getting mad now bc its gonna be crazy everywhere

Got an inside hook-up from Eastbay...wondering if I should cop early for $300 or tough it out on the lines ?

I was at a local champs and I overheard two associates saying people are already trying to call in preorders. Will the ban be in effect for these?

It would be nice to see these release with the OG style black/white carbon fiber intstead of the black/grey we've seen for the past 2 retros.

OG:
4132410373_8c1f986b1a_o.jpg

Retro:
004-4.jpg

With the new RSVP system implemented at my Niketown in SF, should be a much easier cop as opposed to camping out with everybody 

Back
Top Bottom