Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Nice picks dro , I'd love to find a ds pair of og's I had a pair that were two sizes too big in 2000 wore em once felt like a clown wearing shoes that much larger than my size and sold em for 175 bucks and bought the original cool greys , still rockin my 01 retros but those og's are sick with the white lining and I prefer the way the jumpman is stitched on the og's also

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

The Concord release was bad, but this will be worse lol.

i disagree mainly bc breds just released in '08. we hadn't seen concords since '00, so i doubt these will be as crazy as the concord release

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

not my place to tell people what to do but seriously those cdp's arent even shoes, i would get these 2012 black/reds and sell those garbage cdp 11s

smh. chill. the cdp 11s get an unnecessary bad rap. only thing wrong with them IMO is the cut on the toe doesnt go up much. and of course the cut on the side is thinner but all 11s are like that these days.

Dudes are so quick to trash the cdp 11s, but worship the cdp 6s(which arent really that great quality. super flimsy). I actually was scared they were FAKE when I got them because they were so light and suspect compared to my other 6s. But they are legit.

Also my cdp 4s..the paint comes off if i CLEAN them. That is garbage. People just hate on the 11s cuz its "cool" to do when really they were one of the better ones.

actually, the bad rap the CDPs get is very necessary!

bence23 you ever worn the 00-01's or the original concords? ive been thru more than 15 pairs of XIs OGs and 00-01 retros and i worn the cdps for an hour my #$## was blistered hurting etc.
sick.gif

If I drive A Lambo i give no %*%# I aint sitting in no toyota

The quality debate has been going on for the longest time. The only knock on that debate is that the OGs arent available anymore. This is the closest thing that we have to them unfortunately. Its like do I want to see MJ back definately. Unfortunately I only have Lebron and Kobe.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

It would be nice to see these release with the OG style black/white carbon fiber intstead of the black/grey we've seen for the past 2 retros.

OG:Retro:

Im more concerened about the red tone of theOutsoles which ur pics do not show.The 2001 and cdp black reds have a muchdarker tone than the true red on the ogs.

I have all 3 releases and TBH there really is little difference......pictures wont show it as well as it shows in person but still, you would have a tough time distinguishing from each other based only on the shade of red on the sole

no flash (OG/Retro?CDP)

With Flash (same order)

Here's a link to my PB where I did some comparison pics
ENJOY!
http://photobucket.com/JORDANXIBRED
Thanx a lot for the comparisson pics dude. I only remember that when I saw the 2001
black/reds in person I noticed that something is different with the red tone compared

to the OGs I saw in the States in 1996.

I was not very satisfied with the quality of mine 2001 retro as my 2000 SJ and 

2001 Columbias had better shapes and patent leather cut. Also the leather used

at the heel was lower quality.

Hope the 2012 retros are comparable with the 2011 Concords at least.

refuse to stand in line for 3 days due to hypebeasts and RESELLERS!! If I Cant pre order, then to hell with it. Even tho LORD knows I want these...Again! lol

I never owned the OG's but my preference between the 3 models that have released is the 2001 then the OG's then the CDP of course...I'm not feeling the exposed patent leather cut on the OG's, I like a finished product...

Never had the funds for any of the previous release..so this will be the first pair that i personally own. i will make sure i secure a pair and not have to wait on any lines. already started talking to contacts to make sure i can lock these down

funny though that people hold the 00-01 11s in such high regard even tho they all differed from the OGs. especially columbias. quality and cut much better yes, but the sole change .

pass for me but for those complaining about price, the very first pump shoes for nike (air pressure) and reebok went for $170 way back in '89/'90 so I figure $180 would be alot cheaper compared to the pumps if they came out today (inflation etc)

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Only high top XIs I don't like. Easy pass

So like..... what happened to the Columbias?

eek.gif
 - that's borderline blasphemous to many sneakerheads....
I know, but it is the blasphemy they like. More for them.
I'll let sneakerheads fight the beasts over this one.

Hopefully whoever gets trampled over these (cuz we all know it will happen) is a reseller.

Just please release the columbia Xis again.....damn. i dont care about concords, or breds, or spacejams, i got those.......all star XIs....i will cut somebody in line like im at space mountain for some columbias. I have 3 pairs and there yellow like egg yolks. help the kid out jb. HELP THE KID OUT.

No one is bashing the quality of the 2012 yet...we're only upset at the quality of the CDP XI which some people are defending.

I'm not one to complain about the differences between retros from the 2000 era and now...but the CDP XI are an exception, they are just terrible.

Regardless I still want them. If it does end up being worse than the Concords, there's no hope though.

Back
Top Bottom