Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

Best thing to do if you want your size for sure camp out at 5pm im going out there with food,chair,phone,ipad with my friends im going to try to get as much pairs as i can
Are campouts banned everywhere?

Best thing to do if you want your size for sure camp out at 5pm im going out there with food,chair,phone,ipad with my friends im going to try to get as much pairs as i can

Let's calm down a bit.. some of y'all are doin more than the most with this one.

stock-vector--percent-natural-ham-label-isolated-editable-vector-badge-66835942.jpg

Originally Posted by spizike231

Let's calm down a bit.. some of y'all are doin more than the most with this one.

stock-vector--percent-natural-ham-label-isolated-editable-vector-badge-66835942.jpg

afro-shaking-head-no.gif

Its a shame its come down to this.

Not really a big fan of XI's I'm pretty neutral on them. I'll try to cop but if I dont get them it's no biggie. Although I will say JB is off there rocker with these price increases.

Maybe you resellers talking about camping (AT CHRISTMAS!?!?!) haven't been paying attention to the steadily increasing numbers in production on the shoes lately. Nike and JB are slowly but surely ruining your little game the same way you guys ruined it for the regular shoe lover by making it where we can't buy anything at retail any more. I bet there will be ungodly numbers of these shoes available, watch and see---and if not, then I'm still not paying more than the ridiculous $200 price tag (with tax) they already have.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was no more camping and no more midnight releases (from Nike anyway), anyone hear otherwise?

Got lucky w/ a pair of these.. 1996 BRED XI Original.  *Deadstock* same quality and condition as release day as I remember back then.  My original pair is done with.  Still have them though.  Been on the hunt for the original since.

Originally Posted by waverder

Got lucky w/ a pair of these.. 1996 BRED XI Original.  *Deadstock* same quality and condition as release day as I remember back then.  My original pair is done with.  Still have them though.  Been on the hunt for the original since.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the main reasons why i love Bred XIs...still fresh after so many years

Been successful with the holiday XI releases since the CDP back in '08. Hope to continue my luck this year...

im on the hunt for a pair like this so i can rock them all the time

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

im on the hunt for a pair like this so i can rock them all the time
I know someone on Twitter who's selling a size 9 pair for 300....
and no it's not me. 
tongue.gif
 SRS tho...it's not me (Don't Ban Me)

I'm still looking for a pair of OG's & '01's. Are there any pre-cautions I should take before wearing them? Do I have to worry about sole separations or anything of that sort?

Originally Posted by loshirtsandretros

I'm still looking for a pair of OG's & '01's. Are there any pre-cautions I should take before wearing them? Do I have to worry about sole separations or anything of that sort?

No precautions...just rock them and go. And if they do separate, take them to a shoe repair and get them reglued, cost 25 bucks, max.
Good luck...remember a STEAL is 300-375....average is 450-600 for OGs. 

Happy Hunting 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by loshirtsandretros

No precautions...just rock them and go. And if they do separate, take them to a shoe repair and get them reglued, cost 25 bucks, max.
Good luck...remember a STEAL is 300-375....average is 450-600 for OGs. 

Happy Hunting 
smokin.gif
Thanks bro!!!

no life, no real job, no career, no kids or you may since u need to "camp" for mad hours and pay that child support.  i guess that min wage job wasnt cutting it for you. i guess camping is better than selling drugs huh?

Originally Posted by KixxRus

no life, no real job, no career, no kids or you may since u need to "camp" for mad hours and pay that child support.  i guess that min wage job wasnt cutting it for you. i guess camping is better than selling drugs huh?

Yes, yes it is.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom