Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Can't wait for these to arrive...hopefully by the weekend. 
pimp.gif

My 2nd pair of 2001's 
happy.gif

These by far have to be my favorite XI. 

I get sick to my stomach thinking about what a nightmare its gonna be trying to get these

Originally Posted by moelest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

loving my 2001s. got 2 pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely will load up on this release. 4 pairs for sure. My favorite 11s/favorite shoe of all time. too me nothing else matters this year except the black red 4s and these

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Not really looking forward to these, gonna look for more 2001 or OG
That's the beauty of these dropping, you start to see people letting go of their 2001s.  That's how I scored my pair.  Think I'll grab another pair of the 2001s before RD, can't seem to find a pair of DS OGs.

I'm definitely going in for several pairs of the 2012s though.  Worse case scenario I'll wind up with trade bait.

hope i can catch the pre order from my spot online cause i know this is gonna be a crazy release i think ima start putting paper to the side now cause i definitely need 2 pair of these and i know the pre order price is gonna be high

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by moelest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

loving my 2001s. got 2 pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely will load up on this release. 4 pairs for sure. My favorite 11s/favorite shoe of all time. too me nothing else matters this year except the black red 4s and these
My dude, you ain't ever lied. This year has been pretty nice. Hell last year was nice too. 
Playoff XIII's, both white and black cement III's, Concords, Chi X's, White and black Cement IV's, AJKO's, AAAAAND Bred XI's... 

All I'm worried about this year is bred IV's and bred XI's. I'll more than likely go back and cop white cements IV's too. 

man i had the bred fours in the past and i wasnt a big fan (i had the ones with the spike lee logo) so im probably not gonna cop this year but these 11s tho..def getting two purr. on a side note is sizelegend.com legit? i've posted this question in numerous threads and still haven't received a response.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

man i had the bred fours in the past and i wasnt a big fan (i had the ones with the spike lee logo) so im probably not gonna cop this year but these 11s tho..def getting two purr. on a side note is sizelegend.com legit? i've posted this question in numerous threads and still haven't received a response.
no sizelegend is not legit. they sell low quality kicks.

@Kontraband1911

I think you're talking about the Mars 4's. All white upper, Black and white accents on the midsole, and red rubber midsole.

The bred 4's are the ones in the CDP

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

@Kontraband1911

I think you're talking about the Mars 4's. All white upper, Black and white accents on the midsole, and red rubber midsole.

The bred 4's are the ones in the CDP
touche..im still passing tho. im not a big fan of the 4s...the cements have been growing on me since i copped but i've had a bunch of fours in the past and they arent that comfortable. the back of my heel is always killin me cuz the damn thing in the back (i dont know what its called but where you hold to help pull your sneakers on) chafes the back of my heel.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

no sizelegend is not legit. they sell low quality kicks.
damn thats what i thought but i was hoping otherwise. there were about 4 pairs of kicks i've been trying to get my hands on that are listed for reasonable prices. i knew it was too good to be true tho lol

Originally Posted by LBCOL

I get sick to my stomach thinking about what a nightmare its gonna be trying to get these

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you aint never lying. This holiday season will be stupid, the black and red 4's are releasing also. The only 2 JB kicks i want this year for me and my son
 Get with your connects NOW!!

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by LBCOL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you aint never lying. This holiday season will be stupid, the black and red 4's are releasing also. The only 2 JB kicks i want this year for me and my son
 Get with your connects NOW!!
will HAVE TO cop early.. 2 pairs

I struck out last year with Concords but I'll be in Asia this Xmas so hoping the hypebeasts aren't as thirsty there. Might have to buy an extra suitcase if I can scoop up multiples over there.

Back
Top Bottom