Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by prison mike

Patiently waiting for nooblee to make an appearance.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Dat Sig.... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am in great fear of celebrities wearing these. Just like the yeezy 2's, once they start wearing them everyone will want them.......to resell.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i dont think these will be as hard as concords to get, black/red is my favorite 11 and shoe in general but the masses have always loved the concord more except for the OGs of course, concords sat in 95 but in 96 the black/reds flew

Expect complete chaos when these release. 

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

One size run per store in small areas isnt cutting it!!!

If it's a chain store, then that's on the store manager. If they don't complain, then distribution will never know.

nah dude, plenty of finishlines and footlockers around my way were BEGGING for more XI. the entire valley in virginia got 11 pairs and 4 to employees..

as were plenty of other places around the country. no matter how much they complained, they werent getting more pairs.

NO location should be without at least 3 FSR

if they dont sell, nikestore twitter can help people locate em

theres no reason to have another concord fiasco.

but they will need some more press by that time, and no news is gonna report a smooth shoe release.

and they love the resellers, because now they can charge more.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

nah dude, plenty of finishlines and footlockers around my way were BEGGING for more XI. the entire valley in virginia got 11 pairs and 4 to employees..

as were plenty of other places around the country. no matter how much they complained, they werent getting more pairs.

NO location should be without at least 3 FSR

if they dont sell, nikestore twitter can help people locate em

theres no reason to have another concord fiasco.

but they will need some more press by that time, and no news is gonna report a smooth shoe release.

and they love the resellers, because now they can charge more.

This is the basic rundown, top selling stores get rewarded with a lions share. The holiday release is going to sell regardless where you send it, so its like an end of the year bonus for these stores. Remember associates work on commission and store managers bonus of off gains (amongst other things). It's their reward for what they did during the rest of the year.

A store manager asking a couple months before the release isn't going to cut it. He/she should request more pairs of everything from the beginning of the year. Prove to your DM and RM that you can move product, and you get rewarded. I can't speak for Footlocker and Co., but I know for a fact this is how things work for FNL.

Seein some pre orders on eBay for 550! I'm prepared to drop up to 350 no mas!! Lol!! Like what dude said, preorder and overpay. I started saving a little bit so it's not like "Damn I just dropped 350 for a pair". Instead it's "Cool I only had to pay another 100 from what I've got saved". Hahaha

Can some of u pm me some good places to preorder and when to be on the lookout. Thx

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Seein some pre orders on eBay for 550! I'm prepared to drop up to 350 no mas!! Lol!! Like what dude said, preorder and overpay. I started saving a little bit so it's not like "Damn I just dropped 350 for a pair". Instead it's "Cool I only had to pay another 100 from what I've got saved". Hahaha

Can some of u pm me some good places to preorder and when to be on the lookout. Thx

Buy OGs or 2001s if you willing to pay that much...

Prison

I understand that. But no manager here is gonna beg for triples of the stupid militarys, or all the other stupid releases
Just to get more xi

Im the the freakin country out here man
These stores inthe mall dont sell muh all year long
But as u know

Everyone comes out the woodwork for the xi

Walked into one of my local spots 2 hours after opening today; one of the dudes there went to the back before I could tell him I wasn't grabbing any Obsidians, and brought me two sz.12s, like he usually does. I explained to him that for once I wasn't there to pick up anything, just wanted to see how the store remodel was coming along.
Long story short, we started talking about trades etc because he wanted to buy a pair of DS Flint VIIs from me. After all that he started showing me the expected stock list on the computer, as well as an email from his district manager that said JB is planning on dropping the Columbias around the same time as the Bred XI. I had been hearing that for awhile, but chalked it up as rumor, however it's getting more and more legs everyday. That email also said they will QS the Columbias, unless JB changes it up. Just thought I'd share that info with ya'll. Another thing I learned today that I wasn't sure of, is that FinishLine WILL be selling the Golden Moments pack... I'm splitting that pack with another dude (i get the VI)

Back
Top Bottom