Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm really looking forward to this release. These are my grails so I'm hoping to cop 2 pairs and I'll be set for a good while. With that being said, resellers must be licking their chops with the nonsense of the Lebron 9 Elite MV's and Yeezy's resale prices.

good thing my 01s are looking like they need to retire
pimp.gif

It's going to get messy for these, but I'm prepared. Going to be my first pair of mid top 11's. Been a lonnnnnnnng time coming since I first saw them back in like 4th or 5th grade. I've owned multiple 12's, but the 11's have always escaped me. Got the lows, but it's not the same.

^^^ rumors are still floating around about Columbias releasing as well as bred lows...we just gotta wait and see

I can see JB releasing them all, maybe some as a QS this year and a GR next year, i wouldnt put it past them because they know they will sell.

Originally Posted by uptown2k

Damn I wish they hadn't cancelled the columbia's for these. I need those columbia's
They were never "cancelled"...the website that posted that rumor just assumed that since they were the only Jordan XI not yet re-released that it would be those and not the Black/Red that was released for Holiday 2012...

JM

o boy.. i cant imagine the shoe game by the time december comes around, lets hope most of the hypebeatss and resellers get out of the game so we dont need to camp days and days for our pairs ffs

whats a pair of 2001 bred xis in good condition worth? I have a boi thats offerin them to me...they have no major flaws but there are some creases obvisoulys... the 23 on theback is completely intact, the jumpman logo still shows on the heel of the sole and there is little to no heel drag... sz 11 btw

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

whats a pair of 2001 bred xis in good condition worth? I have a boi thats offerin them to me...they have no major flaws but there are some creases obvisoulys... the 23 on theback is completely intact, the jumpman logo still shows on the heel of the sole and there is little to no heel drag... sz 11 btw

i seen those go for 400-450 but maybe its just my area. they are so dope.. i need them in a 10.5, the OG pairs r so much better its ridiculous. 

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

i seen those go for 400-450 but maybe its just my area. they are so dope.. i need them in a 10.5, the OG pairs r so much better its ridiculous. 

Please explain how the "OG pair is so much better that its ridiculous" when you havent even seen the newer ones yet? I honestly think they will be on par with the OG if not better than the OG.

Originally Posted by truongxlong

Please explain how the "OG pair is so much better that its ridiculous" when you havent even seen the newer ones yet? I honestly think they will be on par with the OG if not better than the OG.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

because the OG has so much cushioning around the ankle, the quality is just amazing. the concords and the cool grey retros were absolute trash. lazy glue job, imperfections on so many pairs. its no surprise the OG pairs of every shoe are better. and 400-450 for a DS pair, im not sure about NDS or VNDS.. 

2001s arent "OGs"
roll.gif

because the OG has so much cushioning around the ankle, the quality is just amazing. the concords and the cool grey retros were absolute trash. lazy glue job, imperfections on so many pairs. its no surprise the OG pairs of every shoe are better. and 400-450 for a DS pair, im not sure about NDS or VNDS.. 

'04 XIIs > OG XIIs

386922.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

'04 XIIs > OG XIIs

with this quote am i safe to assume that you think this is a thread for the XIIs releasing this chirstmas, cuz man i thought i was in the XI black/red thread. somebody help this guy "man those balck/red 11s are sweet" this guy says "yeah but og 12s arent as good as the 04 XIIs" where did that come from?

Back
Top Bottom