Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

whats a pair of 2001 bred xis in good condition worth? I have a boi thats offerin them to me...they have no major flaws but there are some creases obvisoulys... the 23 on theback is completely intact, the jumpman logo still shows on the heel of the sole and there is little to no heel drag... sz 11 btw
No box & used, I'd give him around 300

Originally Posted by ill steelo

whats a pair of 2001 bred xis in good condition worth? I have a boi thats offerin them to me...they have no major flaws but there are some creases obvisoulys... the 23 on theback is completely intact, the jumpman logo still shows on the heel of the sole and there is little to no heel drag... sz 11 btw
seems legit.

thanks

thanks

used, creases and no box? 250 max for me

Was reading up there that the 01's are worth $400-450? Not sure if everyone agrees to this.
Then what would DS OG Bred XIs without box go for?

Will the release in December affect the value of the OG and 01?

I wouldn't go higher than $240.

I got a DS pair with everything included for $350 shipped (which is a big reason why I refuse to pay anything near that for 2011 Concords).

If you're going to pay anything more than $250 then I'd just hunt for a DS pair.

Now I just need to find a pair of OGs which in a 11.5/12 seems to be impossible to find for non-rape prices.

Originally Posted by kamueorcarl

Originally Posted by yejr

Am I the only one who feels like they've came out too many times?
Im with you, I havent even wore the cdp breads yet.....

wow grammar is nice, and the cdps dont count for 2 reasons, 1 the quality was terrible and 2 you had to pay 310 for them, yeah yeah they came with the taxis which were decent quality but making us buy 2 pairs of shoe for one that we want is rediculous plus this has to be the best selling jordan ever thats why they will "came" out again

Wonder if this release is going to be as crazy as the Concords ? Anyone that was at the Beverley Center in LA knows what I'm talking about

Wonder if this release is going to be as crazy as the Concords ? Anyone that was at the Beverley Center in LA knows what I'm talking about
Beverly center is always a zoo, man. Got nolifes camping 2 weeks in advance across the street for everything. Were you out there for the white cement 4s?

Last edited:
Never dealt with a pair of XIs since the Spacejams. Never owned a pair of these, so it looks like I may have to deal with whatever madness the breds bring.

For those who were hoping for OG Carbon Fiber.. sorry. MN just posted a teaser of these. The 2012 Breds.

Oh yeah, and they listed the price on the page as $180, not $185.

"Earlier this year, Modern Notoriety gave you first news that the Air Jordan 11 “Bred” would be the confirmed colorway to return, after rumors of a possible “Columbia” release were taking over our news feeds. With only 6 months left until December, early photos of the Air Jordan 11 ‘Bred’ are starting to surface and soon, we’ll be able to see the upcoming AJ 11 in full detail. Here’s a few photos of the sole featured on this years Air Jordan 11 ‘Bred’, sporting the traditional black Jumpman, Red Tint, checkered carbon fiber, and a small glimpse of the white midsole. Stay tuned with Modern Notoriety for more news on the Air Jordan 11 “Bred”. "

Last edited:
While were on the topic of OG's supposibly being better then retroes.

'01 XI >>> OG XI

Dont pass judgement unless you had both pairs.

Maaannnnnnnn, I dont give a DAMN how these turn out. I have had NO luck with these and I'm buying regardless. Thank God retail sans tax still exist in some places. NY releases are mayhem, especially in the city smh

seems like every year they jack up the price just a little bit. Soon its going to be 200 bucks for a pair of exclusive jays.

i know right? I know its a bit better quality then previous retros, but this is getting ridiculous. 185 plus tax is over 2 bills. I live in the bay area in cali and our sales tax is 8.75%....kawawawa

I'm not running for these like I did the Concords, but I'll still try to cop. This colorway always seemed to wear well for the longest time as compared to the other colorways..

Back
Top Bottom