Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The pics from SN must be fake or really bad b grades. No way a mid top shoe should be cut that high. I'm definitely not jumping the gun quite yet. Will wait for better pictures and details as we get closer to December.

i think they are 100% fakes, they just trying to get some new pics to get hits on their website. even early release shoes dont look "that" bad :x :smh:

Crazy to think a year ago I ordered a pair of Concords from SlamDunkSpace. I stll get emails from them (now known as sizelegend) That release has made the past year very interesting in many ways. Still lucky I was able to get 2 legit pairs from NDC.

I know I'm in the minority & prob get bash for saying this, but no collector box, no cop...im not really a fan of these, but i do want to add to my collection & it would feel sort out of place not to have the collector box especailly if theyre going to be higher than the Concords; i'm not gonna put extra effort into it camping, fighting in line etc..the box just add that extra zing to it but thats just me..go ahead..bash away

These look terribly fake. They look like the fake blackout pairs that came out. That toe box is too bulky and look at the back

20120726-234842.jpg

Seriously folks, we should boycott this release unless we get better pics.

I know its early, but we need to show JB we aren't gonna take anything they give us.

I'm down, anyone else?

Seriously folks, we should boycott this release unless we get better pics.
I know its early, but we need to show JB we aren't gonna take anything they give us.
I'm down, anyone else?

Instead of boycotting the release, you guys better boycott them early release sites. They made a killing last year selling fake Concords.

laugh.gif

Too soon.

People are already talking about no cop and boycotting based on a very suspect sneaker......that's sitting on a laptop......5 months before release?

Now if the official pics looked like that, then y'all would have legitimate complaints.

if they have the same patent cut as the pics from MN they might be good but that toe looks horrible and the shape is off as well but its early and im sure they wont look bad when they do release.

..had to reregister my NT account...weird...

These early pics, information about the boxes for the release...all a precursor to last year...this is starting to shape up to be another concord release in terms of hype.

Last year we had the huge, and for those with short memories, HUGE SDS and AR fiasco w/ the toe caps, then the boxes....

Slam Dunk got caught selling early production releases and didn't have any boxes and folks were losing their minds, then Air Randy is removing soles and replacing them in his house before shipping out (a shipping delay if everyone remembers)....

Then we had the issues with production dates in May...lol

Once the final product started shipping, there weren't too many folks that didn't get at least one pair if they wanted it....

Same thing is happening now it seems....we are starting to get early production molds, the dates on the shoes are shown as June, etc....

just relax, enjoy the evolution of sneaker production and remember there are always ways to get your shoes, especially when there are so many online choices....

Back
Top Bottom