Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I was able to sell my 9/10 XI XII CDP for 400 dollars. I was debating between spending the money on a early release pair or searching for a DS 2001 pair. Got lucky and talked a guy down on eBay to 300 shipped for a DS 2001! The quality is light years better than the CDP crap. Money well spent.

I have just received my early release pair in the mail the other day for a reasonable price. I must say these are better than I expect it. The only difference between these and the Concords is the translucent sole and these have way more padding in the ankle area.
At first I was skeptical purchasing an early release pair with all the stories that happened with the Concords. Now I don't have to wait 10 hours in line.
Congrats bro, you think you could post some pictures up?

I have just received my early release pair in the mail the other day for a reasonable price. I must say these are better than I expect it. The only difference between these and the Concords is the translucent sole and these have way more padding in the ankle area.
At first I was skeptical purchasing an early release pair with all the stories that happened with the Concords. Now I don't have to wait 10 hours in line.

Very good. Enjoy avoiding the madness.

Last edited:

I was able to sell my 9/10 XI XII CDP for 400 dollars. I was debating between spending the money on a early release pair or searching for a DS 2001 pair. Got lucky and talked a guy down on eBay to 300 shipped for a DS 2001! The quality is light years better than the CDP crap. Money well spent.

good for you but every part of that story makes no sense to me from $400 for cdp to the ds 2001s being cheaper than the presale questionable 2012s.

i'm baffled.

good for you but every part of that story makes no sense to me from $400 for cdp to the ds 2001s being cheaper than the presale questionable 2012s.
i'm baffled.
Hey man just congratulate that playa on a job well done 
wink.gif

Congrats.

LOL I sold the CDP pack together, including the taxis. Sometimes you get lucky and find someone willing to negotiate through PayPal instead of eBay to avoid the fees.:smokin

no no hustle knocking
my "good for you" was sincere
it's just a totally weird era that we are in when things like this happen regularly
Yea I know what you meant though bruh. All parties got what they wanted so that's one sweet deal for the kid.

Not sure if this video is really relevant but he pulls out the 11's :smile:. Not to steer away from the topic but on another note at 3:53 he begins talking about the U.S. and how things are going to change and the ticker at the bottom begins to say some things about Europe's economy. What is this guy talking about.

SneakGeekz looks like he's wacked out of his mind in that video. What the hell does "don't believe the terrorist's hype" even mean? I knew sniffing all of those Air Randy early release pairs would finally catch up with him. Dude has officially lost his damn mind. :smh:

^That's what I was thinking. "Another 9/11 attack"...right. I wonder what he's going to say in his next video.

SneakGeekz looks like he's wacked out of his mind in that video. What the hell does "don't believe the terrorist's hype" even mean? I knew sniffing all of those Air Randy early release pairs would finally catch up with him. Dude has officially lost his damn mind. :smh:
:lol: All that sniffy sniffy might of killed his brain cells.

saw this earlier...wanted to hear thoughts. i do not believe this not quite at least i do believe there are fake pairs floating around but i do know nike doesnt start production of shoes with this short amount of time before release...

saw this earlier...wanted to hear thoughts. i do not believe this not quite at least i do believe there are fake pairs floating around but i do know nike doesnt start production of shoes with this short amount of time before release...
This is why I'm only copping on RD.

$300 shipped is indeed a steal.  Enjoy the break come December.  No need to deal with the madness unless you want trade bait or pairs to flip.

Back
Top Bottom