Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

my boy showed me the pair he got early and it looks :smokin

here are some pics i was able to snap:

Hoping to use a pair of Concords as trade bait to avoid the lines. I hope that works...:wow:

Last edited:
Will these come with the usual XI box or just a regular JB box?

Apologize if it's been answered, I don't keep up with this thread let alone the JB Forum. :lol:

Will these come with the usual XI box or just a regular JB box?
Apologize if it's been answered, I don't keep up with this thread let alone the JB Forum. :lol:

So far it is said to be a regular JB box this year , but its possible it could change to a special box later on; we don't know whats been 100% comfirmed yet.

Last edited:
buying these early is so risky..and for the price they are asking plus i wouldnt even know where to get these...im going to try my luck and im gonna try my hardest to get these online and maybe check my local mall but im pretty sure that would be useless since the dudes that work there will probably get em all...i went last year  for the concords when they opened and they told me they were all sold out but one of the worker said he had sizes 7-12 for 360 this was at finishline. 
tired.gif

im 2 hours from la in palm springs and the only places that get em are fnl and ftl and they're both in the same mall.

buying these early is so risky..and for the price they are asking plus i wouldnt even know where to get these...im going to try my luck and im gonna try my hardest to get these online and maybe check my local mall but im pretty sure that would be useless since the dudes that work there will probably get em all...i went last year  for the concords when they opened and they told me they were all sold out but one of the worker said he had sizes 7-12 for 360 this was at finishline. 
tired.gif

im 2 hours from la in palm springs and the only places that get em are fnl and ftl and they're both in the same mall.
That's some straight *******t man. I had the same crap happen to me recently when the Dark Charcoal's came out. I got up early and went to my local Footlocker to cop. I was second in line when they opened so I was super pumped. I go inside and the chick tells me they don't have any sizes between 10 and 13 
mean.gif
. I was super pissed. I'm like wtf how is that possible? Luckily I have a low key spot I go to that opens at 10 instead of 8 like Footlocker. I drove like a bat out of hell and made it there at like 9. When I got their, it was a line of all little feet dudes lol. No one wore a anywhere close to a 12. I was pumped! I copped 2 pairs and some Crimson Foams 
happy.gif
. A bad day turned into a great day quick.

Looking good! That top view pic makes it look like there's a fair amount of ankle padding, the recent CDPs and Space Jams were terrible in that regard and the Cool Greys and Concords were marginally better but nothing to write home about. This colorway is definitely a top 3 Jordan for me, so I'm really hoping JB doesn't mess it up. If they do, I'll just grab one of the influx of 01s that'll hit eBay immediately after the release. :smokin

Last edited:
These aren't a must have for me. I have a single pair of each and every Bred XI release dating back to the OG version in 96. I will still try and cop though for trade bait and/or as gifts.

Last edited:
I look at these and get minimal excitement... maybe it just wasnt meant for me to cop... then again would be nice just to have a pair on ice for the future...

I m beggining to consider buyin the 2001 version just to see the difference everybody is been yellin about.
I promise you won't regret it. I remember wearing my brother's 2001 bred 11s in high school. very comfortable and these recent 11s hurt my feet and run a half size smaller IMO

Back
Top Bottom