Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

:rofl: I live 10 minutes from that mall.
It's funny because I waited at that same mall in 2001 for Bred XI's. The line back then was 10 people.
Never imagined it would be like this. :x Ridiculous, I hate people.
Glad I got my 2001 pair also. I'm in Pittsburg and you're right, it's ridiculous now. See how the line hits the corner and past the parking garage? Crazy. :smh:

i joined back in '02...my old account got wiped out when NT changed platforms. My point is, dont assume dudes are just lurkers based on their 

join date and post count. With that being said, good luck to the seasoned vets and newbies alike

definitely.joined several years ago. and had to wait some time before i could post anything. forgot my password and account email, so made a new account two days ago and was able to post right away.

Why can't this KingJrocc just admit he was wrong?  He said here is a code to use on the XI's.  You said don't try it, it wont work (and it not working will cause you to have to submit that screen again and most likely the site will also be crashing so this could be about 6 minutes wasted).  Some other talk was said, but those were the 2 first and main points.  ColdCity was right, can't use the stupid code on them.  Get over it dude, you gave bad info and actually would have cost people the slim chance they had at getting thise shoes.
No, he said it don't work on Jordan's. If he would have said they didn't work on "Pre-Order" products or the Breds, it wouldn't have been a problem. I was just saying you can use them on Jordan's because what he wrote was you couldn't use them on Jordan's. So, tell me how I was wrong and gave bad info lol?

its snowing in Chi?
its raining in michigan
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Raining now....it's coming though.

you are

misinformed

Why can't this KingJrocc just admit he was wrong?  He said here is a code to use on the XI's.  You said don't try it, it wont work (and it not working will cause you to have to submit that screen again and most likely the site will also be crashing so this could be about 6 minutes wasted).  Some other talk was said, but those were the 2 first and main points.  ColdCity was right, can't use the stupid code on them.  Get over it dude, you gave bad info and actually would have cost people the slim chance they had at getting thise shoes.

its snowing in Chi?

its raining in michigan :lol: :smh:

yes it is & its supposed to get quite nuts during the night.. & i didnt cop my timbs yet :smh:

yea, havent paid attention but i know there was supposed to be a lot of snow but i guess for me it changed to rain :lol:

good luck to you and all other Chi-town NTers and stay safe

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! plz tell me this is on youtube
No i didnt record it only because i was running trying to get ym spot in line. I have a few photos. I dipped and ended up heading back up the road to Columbia Mall. Entered a raffle and no call

Still waiting on my call from footlocker. |I

My girl got the call from footlocker. They called her while she was at work. She works at a call center and couldnt take the call. She called back and they tried to tell her she couldnt get back on the list. After she explained that she couldnt awnser, they finally said yes. Im in there playboi :smokin :smokin :nthat:

Last edited:
mad much??
dude relax its just shoes not gold (for some of us) if you not willing to help thats fine
but dnt bash us newbies for trying to cop one pair of shoes and hypebeast ruin it...you dnt know me and you dnt know what i do to help out sneakerheads around my area
No I'm not mad.  I know you don't do anything because you are lazy and worthless here so how would you have info to help anyone else?  Are you saying you take our info you lurk here and then go share that with all of your friends to look like the guy that can help em all out?  SO now for every one lazy bum mooching we got 10?  If you even paid attention to anything on here other than info on how to make your next quick buck off of our brains you would see tons of posts on here of me helping people and I can call out multiple members just this week that have gotten multiple limited, FIRE releases because of me taking the time to help them out and share what I learned by doing MY OWN research.

It's just shoes, but the thing is, they only make so many of them, so only so many of us can get them.  You contribute nothing, why should you get them over me because I was nice enough to share info I had to dig and research for?  Half of it is computer programming now too, so why should you come up because another guy paid for a 4 year education to figure something out.  That one pair of shoes you are trying to cop may be my one pair of shoes I am trying to cop.  YOU ruin this

Hahahahaha I love this

It's called laziness.
The list of sites is posted and watch throughout the day how many people will come in here and ask the same damn question about which sites are releasing.
Too lazy to even READ!!!!

Man if nobody wants to check 500 pages I can understand that. Ya'll dudes man........its like ya'll have this elitist attitude. If someone needs help how about help them out and keep it moving? Isn't that what Niketalk is about? But we live in a time where dudes are buying 10 kicks per shoe when they have 2 feet so its whatever.

Last edited:
No, he said it don't work on Jordan's. If he would have said they didn't work on "Pre-Order" products or the Breds, it wouldn't have been a problem. I was just saying you can use them on Jordan's because what he wrote was you couldn't use them on Jordan's. So, tell me how I was wrong and gave bad info lol?
Nope, said it won't work.  Pre order wa sone or two posts later.  His first one just said, don't use that, it won't work.  Gotcha buddy, thanks for all your help.  Use your code and miss out.

Happy Holidays

I'll just leave this list here. From the Concord thread.

wellgosh.com
stickabush.com
crookedtongues.com
endclothing.co.uk
sneakersnstuff.com
caliroots.com
nbastore.com
kix-files.com

roll.gif
I live 10 minutes from that mall.
It's funny because I waited at that same mall in 2001 for Bred XI's. The line back then was 10 people.
Never imagined it would be like this.
sick.gif
Ridiculous, I hate people.
I'm in Nor Cal visiting my fam and my cousin reccommended that mall....glad i passed and entered at the solano mall. I can't with that line.

keep your eyes peeled for alot of these today :nerd: and play nice everyone....

Nike.com
Eastbay.com
Finishline.com
Footlocker.com
Footaction.com
Champs.com
Jimmyjazz.com
Dickssportinggoods.com
Nbastore.com
Offspring.co.uk (230)
Soleheaven.com 00:00 gmt 21st
Shelta.eu (230)
Oqium.nl
Premierskateboarding.com
Swishbasketball.net (co.uk)
Milkskate.com
Size.co.uk
Ubiqlife.com
Madkickz.com
Cooshti.com
Urbanindustry.co.uk
Crookedtongues.com
Sneakersnstuff.com
Endclothing.co.uk
Wellgosh.com
Snipesshop.de
Natterjacks.com
Hanon-shop.com
Shopmyoslife.com
Footasylum.com
Store.premierboutique.com
Caliroots.com
Packershoes.com
Stickabush.com
Deadstock.ca
Titolo.ch
Kickz.com
Rarebreedfootwear.com
Sneakerhead.com
Deadstockshoes.com
Ycmc.com
Extrabutterny.com
Kithnyc.com
Karmaloop.com
Wishatl.com
C-apsule.com
Thegoodwillout.com
Tresbienshop.com
Sneakerpolitics.com
Starcowparis.com
Snkrs.com
Solebox.com
Featuresneakerboutique.com
Rimenyc.com
Thepremierstore.com
Academy-clothes.co.uk
Lacelocked.com
Shelflife.co.za
Rockcitykicks.com
43einhalb.com
Coverchord.com
Othshop.ca
Shoebizsf.com
Jdsports.co.uk

applaud this man

repped

No I'm not mad.  I know you don't do anything because you are lazy and worthless here so how would you have info to help anyone else?  Are you saying you take our info you lurk here and then go share that with all of your friends to look like the guy that can help em all out?  SO now for every one lazy bum mooching we got 10?  If you even paid attention to anything on here other than info on how to make your next quick buck off of our brains you would see tons of posts on here of me helping people and I can call out multiple members just this week that have gotten multiple limited, FIRE releases because of me taking the time to help them out and share what I learned by doing MY OWN research.

It's just shoes, but the thing is, they only make so many of them, so only so many of us can get them.  You contribute nothing, why should you get them over me because I was nice enough to share info I had to dig and research for?  Half of it is computer programming now too, so why should you come up because another guy paid for a 4 year education to figure something out.  That one pair of shoes you are trying to cop may be my one pair of shoes I am trying to cop.  YOU ruin this

Hahahahaha I love this
 ok whatever you say guy..just to get you off my back, i  dont have to prove nothing ...good luck on your kicks

Back
Top Bottom