Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I was hoping I wouldn't have to actually register and make an account but I don't wanna sift through all this bs.

All I wanna know is when JJ is dropping and if its twitter only

I always hate XI releases because of this.

Thanks

did dude forget to edit his info? 
sick.gif

I was hoping I wouldn't have to actually register and make an account but I don't wanna sift through all this bs.

All I wanna know is when JJ is dropping and if its twitter only

I always hate XI releases because of this.

Thanks

Jimmy jazz is doing it at 8am for this release

CT is not out lmao last year this was happening til like 4 in the mornin there site is just horrible and cant take any traffic when people give up thats when u can score a pair

Had the same problem. Just open another checkout screen from cart and keep waiting. I had to wait like an hour for it to finally work.[/quote]

was on there for many hours also and just gave up :smh:[/quote]

Im off this but I think you guys will be good on NDC in the morning. They made more of these than the black cement iv's.

I know i know, its the xi's "the greatest jordan shoe of all times that caught a million bodies over it" but I think you guys are good . Let them beast early, stick and move. Don't pay that $300 - $350 till the fat lady officially sings ( thats next week when cats gotta unload the pairs that didnt sell to get back the christmas money they tried to flip)

Back
Top Bottom