Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

LOL at all these people asking about confirmation on CT, SH, Size? and the euro sites.....with join dates since this afternoon
roll.gif
roll.gif
  proof

SoleHeaven is buggin on me! Finally got through after trying for hours, but I only know because of the confirmation e-mail (They sent me 4 for 1 order) Everytime I got the end of the order on their website I received an error message. Now I don't even know which card got charged!
I'm in the same boat. Ended up getting through, received 2 confirmation emails for the same order #. Checked my bank and ended up getting charged $250+. For whatever reason the vatrefund promo did not apply to the order.

So I ordered from Size with my CC and it got declined. I get a call from my bank to see if I want to allow the purchase. I'm guessing I wont get the shoes so it won't matter if I say yes.

Everyone's best bet is NDC, they get the most pairs, it doesnt crash as easy, and you will know in 5 minutes if you got them or not. If you need a last resort go to Finish Line, it will be crashed until prob 12pm tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom